Off Topic Landfill

where is the popcorn?

They will probably change that

Got below email from BMW of SF. ( Not sure about how validity of these ) . Use it at your own discretion .

Not the right thread for random ads. Please post under a new topic. Thanks!

@ursus, @jon, @max_g, could one of you remove the BMW ad 3 posts up to the graveyard?

Hi Ben, how are you paid for your work? Thanks. Dave

This is Review topic, just PM him.

That wasn’t very nice and clearly inappropriate, especially for a “Trusted Hackr”. Shame on you, Uranus.
Yes, I agree, once the lease agreement is signed, everything else is irrelevant… MF’s are not a required disclosure.

Sure…

3 Likes

Make sure to send it to @vhooloo too, that’s his supervisor

1 Like

Good one :grin:

1 Like

Wait, is this a joke? I can’t tell. I hope it is. For your sake. Otherwise, you don’t get invited to the hackr parking lot meets.

You are trying to insult me by plagiarizing our Pretty Boy? :grin: Shame on you! :smirk:
P.S. your original post was a classic, you shouldn’t have edited it.
Here it is…

That wasn’t very nice and clearly inappropriate, especially for a “Trusted Hackr”. Who do you think you are?
Yes, I agree, once the lease agreement is signed, everything else is irrelevant… MF’s are not a required disclosure.
I’m going to copy your post and this response and send it to Michael or Victoria in case you have thoughts of deleting this. You need to apologize.

Plagiarizing? Copying my post? Man, you are really obsessed with me and are one sick puppy. Too much time on your hands. Go find something productive to do, assuming you can.

Goodbye bmw. After over 13 cars in last 10 years; our relationship is coming to an end. 2 bmws leases coming due end of the month. Thats going back and looking elsewhere. Another goes back next April.

1 Like

Seems to be an interesting strategy- BMW Corp looks to have the dealerships take the brunt of the hit in terms of selling below invoice (fewer discounts & rebates), while BMWFS makes thousands more per lease. I can only see this working if BMW NA sends boatloads of money back to each dealership every month. Otherwise many dealerships are going to get poor.

…waiting to be pulled to off-topic thread…

I agree; trunk cash only way I see them have repeat customers.

Does my VW Tiguan lease ending next month qualify for Conquest? Can’t seem to find anything other than “competitive lease”

Maybe they can complain more to get some other incentives going.

Wow things must be getting ugly for BMWF to backdown on interest hike. Also, if they really truly needed to increase them they would have. So this shows that at times they jack up the rates, but maybe they don’t really need to just yet, but do for a little extra profit.