MSRP: $66,xxx
Monthly Payment: $585 tax not included
Drive-Off Amount: $2,608
MSD $4,200
Broker fee $399
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
Region: NY, NJ, PA, CT

Yes, you’re the only one in leasehackr that keeps bumping threads after being warned not to repeatedly.

3 Likes

How is the Trunk space on this one?

Any knock-knock jokes?

Sure. Knock knock. Who’s there? @824. @824 who?
@824 who writes a minimum of 824 words about anything including what time it is!!!

Knock knock. Who’s there? US. US who?
US, a family of 4 who have been living in @trism bmw 7 series’ trunk for months and he hasn’t even noticed. It is quite spacious!

Hi, whats the MF, residual, and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velas P340S, 36/12k. Zip is 91605.
Thanks

Hi, whats the MF, residual, and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velas P340S, 36/12k. Zip is 91605.
Thank

I think you’ve got the wrong thread my friend.

You can get the info from forums.edmunds.com

Dude can you please stop spamming irrelevant posts with your inquiry? Find out the damn information yourself thru the right channels.

I can help my company is @CarConncectFL located down in south florida.

Good afternoon
So how does it work? Should I share the specs I am interested in and you check it at your end or do you have an inventory I could look at and then pick a car from there?

Please let me know

thanks

Yeah you definitely the perfect wingman to visit Hong Kong

These guys different- they gonna ask for a fee just to show up

Nobody wants to see a collection of cheapos trying to beat each other on who got the dealer the hardest

I wonder what’s gonna happen when the bill comes for dinner

Let’s get a Costco food court pizza dinner, @IAC_Scott @Hersheysweet @perdana

3 Likes

They guy who spends $7k on car leases won’t spend a decent dime on food — instead wants to split the bill at Costco lolllllll

2 Likes

That hot dog combo is undefeated lol. But honestly with CNY and with 3 milestone birthdays this year? I’m going to be spending crazy amounts on food.

3 Likes

Profitable restaurants don’t make money on food - they make money on alcohol

Be a generous man and buy lots of drinks

I’m eating at home for CNY lmao.

Take me out to Masa’s sushi bar - spend a little on humans rather than objectified metal