Off Topic Landfill

Can you please stop spamming the forum inappropriately ?

But heā€¦ needs a car. Or 2 :joy:

Iā€™ve been waiting 2 months on MB Financial to lift the ā€œno transferā€ situationā€¦I even extended my BMW Financial Services lease 1 month. This is a major bummer because Iā€™m wanted an 18ā€™ E400 coupe to hold me over until the 21ā€™ BMW 4 series conv comes out next spring.

Summary

This text will be hidden

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 KIA Forte EX Special Edition
MSRP: $24690
Monthly Payment: $211
Drive-Off Amount: $2000
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12000
MF: .00172
Residual:56
Incentives: 5900
Region: midwest
Leasehackr Score: 8+
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Ok. This is what i got when 99% dealers said i am crazy.
have a great 4th of July.

Ok. @AutoCompanion for July offers 11% off for 95% of his new units. I was 1% off. I am correcting my statement. Get 11% off before incentives. Happy 4th of July everyone

:grinning:

1 Like

Quentin never had X3s posted at 12%. Other models yes but not X3s. Please donā€™t blame your mistakes on what you claim to be his stale sheet.

On the very beginning OP did not provide model he is refering to and i did not say all cars will get 12%. Please read entire sentences.
Thank You
:+1::grinning:

Ugh I donā€™t know why I bothered responding to a defensive / deflective individual. And Iā€™m doing it againā€¦
Every post your wrote was an excuse as why this or that or I was close enough. Unfortunately you will never see this as true ā€¦
Spend the time reading, staying up on latest supply/demand, and your input will be much more valuable.

Hey
Look at Aronchi July BMW spread sheet. He offers for all cars 11% off plus no broker fee so technically 12% off. I know You will tell me again that i am wrong. This is fine. You are always right. Have a great day.

Dude come on man. Go ask aronchiā€¦ Iā€™ve got odds considering the tab still says June that these arenā€™t July prices. He also hasnā€™t been active on his bmw thread at all.

Stop clawing. You made a very generalized statement at 12+, thatā€™s all. Then you placed blame on quentins sheet, now itā€™s aronchi? You could just take ownership of your mistakes and then deflection on to someone elseā€¦ but instead you just spent the last 30 mins finding a broker sheet that meets your arguement, no matter how stale it is. It also doesnā€™t even come close to your 12+ statementā€¦ The broker fee of 400 would be 1% for a 40k car. Keep searching for your excuses it will serve you well in lifeā€¦ or focus on your mistakes, learn from them, and become a better youā€¦
my life lessons are overā€¦ have a great dayā€¦

You too :grinning::+1:

Siri block Ursus from this forum ā€¦

I have a feeling that You are working in the dealership but i want to be wrong. LOL. I remember similar discussion about Audi etron discount with salesperson working in Audi delaership. Have a great day Matt

You clearly donā€™t know how to use a search function. Which is very obvious with your posts.
I do not work anywhere near a car dealership.

1 Like

I do not . I am 15 years old. :grinning::rofl:

1 Like

ONLY ONE IN LEASEHACKR ?? :thinking:

M340xi - Portimao Blue / Black
Driving Assistance Package
Premium Package
19" Wheels

MSRP: $66,xxx
Monthly Payment: $585 tax not included
Drive-Off Amount: $2,608
MSD $4,200
Broker fee $399
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
Region: NY, NJ, PA, CT

Yes, youā€™re the only one in leasehackr that keeps bumping threads after being warned not to repeatedly.

3 Likes

How is the Trunk space on this one?

Any knock-knock jokes?