Off Topic Landfill

I wasn’t being defensive with you at all.

All I said to you was run the numbers from the day it first hit the road.

I’m looking to get the X5M next, so it doesn’t make sense for me to do it.

Plus, if it wasn’t the X5M, I would probably get a Huracan.

Why is the payment so high low jk love this car! I’ll take over it when your bored

I guess he works since this morning in NYPD LOL

When he messaged me he never confirmed his name was Gary or that he was indeed looking for a vehicle…customers sometimes

How did you contact and close a deal with them last week when you’ve just registered?

1 Like

This seems a little fishy… joined LH 40 minutes ago, then replies to a broker review post that has been up for only 5 hours? How did you know they even had a broker review page?

2 Likes

:cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket:

1 Like

Okay guys give em a chance here.

But yes.
A bit of a funny sequence there…

1 Like

Maybe he’s a LH stalker and only created the acct to give a review because his experience was so phenomenal?

Curious as to why folks troll so heavy on these boards?

Most times a new member chooses to share a deal, experience or lease details missing a period or comma–the accusations, insults or demands for deal sheets start. Everyone should chill out and try to help new folks along so we all benefit.

Why post or participate when response is negative?

This is not some secret society people. Lets work together so we all benefit.

1 Like

Have you seen how many people willingly lease nissans?

Unfortunately yes, wish you didn’t remind me

Nissan’s are fine cars, if a bit outdated. I’ve owned a Maxima, and two Infiniti’s (G37 Coupe, Q50 Silver Sport), and none of those cars gave me one bit of trouble. They were comfortable, reliable, and fairly powerful as well.

Nissans are mediocre cars at best, and a bit outdated is the understatement of the century.

Well, you know what they say about opinions. My experience with them have been very positive. They’ve served me well.

You wouldn’t be the first to have Nissan Stockholm Syndrome :wink:

If you are planning to advertise on the site, please consider paying the monthly fee for the “Dealer” designation. It is not very much $20/month IIRC, and helps to maintain the forum.

As volvo1 stated, if you are going to be offering services here, you need to register