Off Topic Landfill

Can you do this on lease?

I don’t see why not since they have the anthracite option as well from factory. Worst case I guess I’ll have to spend another $400 to bring them back to stock.

How much is wheels powdercoated?

Depends on size but my 20” ones was around 450

This is not lease transfer, is it? And you are not a registered broker. Post in Share Deals, I guess.

1 Like

spam - mod removed 202020

Sent you an email 20202020

@nyclife - is it better to reach you through email or pm?

Email sent. Would love your help. In NJ

Hi Quentin - I’ll be looking to lease a new vehicle a few months from now and have been thinking of utilizing your services. My wife says we need to get an SUV because of our dog, but prefers that it’s a German/English brand. Do you have any suggestions on what I should do before obtaining your services to make your and my life easier? I assume it’s kicking tires and finding what cars we like but would love to hear your thoughts.

Post Deleted …
. . …

1 Like

Thats pretty good, for a brand new vehicle, license and reg seems high, and they did mark up the acq fee by $300, post some pictures in trophy garage

Why the $1600 down payment?

It’s really good even with 1.6k down payment. Congrats!

Thanks for not messaging me back and wasting my time @Account_deleted :smirk:

1 Like

And here you are, a well respected person in the tech community and you BS me for my time…

People shop around. Just because someone starting talking to you doesn’t mean they won’t shop you.

1 Like

Right… when they make plans to fly down to the dealer and come at noon to pick up the car. All the while they don’t even have the intention to purchase. The CA made sure he was there and car is prepped…

Unless youre his spouse you have no reason to butt in.