Off Topic Landfill

Hiya, im kinda in the switch out to a new car mood. I recently found the leasehackr forum and became aware of leasehacking. i was curious how using a broker works out, cause the worst part of cars is dealing with a dealer. perhaps you could give me a rundown?

Also how do you do on m4s? have you worked with getting any? my credit is so so after getting a house, mid 600s, and i have a 435 thats worth its trade in cost

Pm sent Info for x5 m50

Sent you a PM on the M550

Please PM the link. TIA

Can you send me a lease quote on the QX60 w/ Luxe, Essential and 30th Edition Packages?

10k miles per year for 36 or 39 months.

Max g is a loser with literally nothing to contribute. Nothing. He lives and dies for his status on this board and has been consistently wrong on nearly everything. He has nothing of expertise to contribute and thinks when it comes to opinions only his matters. Most of his comments are just insults or saying how much a deal/car sucks. Just a miserable person in every way. He needs to surf or something to relax

Surfers are such libtards, dude.

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or joking or what. But in case you missed it part of the reason certain hackers hate me is because I said liberalism is a mental disorder and told people to stop voting for liberals who pass continual tax increases. But you probably did see that which is probably why you’re just trolling me.

More likely the shit you say is so dumb, they think you’re a troll, since mentally balanced people don’t speak like that.

Says the guy who takes glory pictures of his kia optima lol.
Your mom called. She said your room still smells like dirty socks and you promised to clean it before the weekend. Is 2020 gonna be the year you finally move out?

@michael wait a minute, one of the “trusted hackers” can just insult somebody with no actual info and get away with it but my response gets moved to the landfill?? What does max_g actually contribute but constant insults to people?? He doesn’t even know anything about cars

See? That’s exactly what I’m talking about. You’re sick and need to deal with it. Trolling on this forum is not going to do it.

@tsm Hello twin

12 Likes

Details?..

1 Like

Wow that’s an awesome deal. I’m trying to get one similar in CA

Sent you a PM :grinning:

Hi, sent you a PM about the last Mazda 6 GT reserve. Very serious about leasing it

Sent a form yesterday morning. Thanks!

Hi Quentin,

Are December prices out yet ? Sent a PM too.

Thanks,
Srini

Hi,
Long time lurker - 1st time poster…
Please PM quote on
xc90 t6 6 pass w advanced and HK sound.
36/10k
Thanks!