Off Topic Landfill

That’s the CHICAGO way. Tax the hell out of everything until everyone finally leaves.

PM me dealer info.

Thank you for your opinion.

can i have a link to the spreadsheet please

Dude, yes didn’t scroll down but you don’t need to be F&CKing asshole about it. My fault and take responsibility.

I have 11 left. Thank you for the complement :grinning:

Hi, congrats on your car! I know it’s not apples to apples, but do you have a calc link to the deal by chance? Curious what was selling price and what incentives they offered, MF etc.

It’s not free, never is.

2 Likes

No, he did not. You did. Probably $1,100

1 Like

you’re saying they could have perhaps got another 1100 off?

They just rolled this extra $1,100 into your sales price. In any case, this is XC40 thread so let’s not hijack it with your XC90 deal.

They just reduced your sales price by $600 and added $600 wear and tear, meaning you could have gotten that lower sales price anyway.

Good morning Cody,

May I have the link to spreadsheet please.

TIA

That’s a tour bus — huge —

I can’t comment on if this is a good deal or not for an atlas, but the whole 1% thing is not a good measurement of this one way or the other. Forget you ever heard of such a thing mentioned.

I was obviously being facetious… I can care less about 1%. Check the numbers it’s a good deal in my opinion plus the only thing that matters is I love the vehicle.

Unfortunately, not so obvious with how many people do post on here about the 1% nonsense or sad because their LH score was only an 8, etc. Glad to hear it wasn’t a serious comment.

Understandable, however there are too many variables to rely on a percentage or even the lease hacker score. Here is my outlook…if you love the car and can live with the payment (after researching) that’s all that matters. You can offer me a Yugo at .0000005 percent and a lease hacker score of 1000 years, at the end of the day it is still a Yugo. I that’s what I was looking for, then good for me :+1:

Folks is this a good deal. Rx350 f-sport performance.

The residual value doesn’t add up according to my calculations.

Congratulations! Beautiful car, killer deal! Was this a loaner?

Great deal