Off Topic Landfill

Can I have the link please?

Beautiful truck, enjoy. I’ll be looking for similar in the next few weeks.

I live in the Upstate and looking for a very similar truck within the next month. Glad to hear it went so well.

Could I get the link as well? Interested in a M550 or 8 Series

Hey Jim
just signed up to site
what kind of number would i be looking at on a
SR5 tacoma 4 Dr cab 4x4 6Cyl Black
zip 10306
10k year miles
Credit 790

HI, looking for a 2020 lexus Nx 300 F sportbase model, msrp $41 k… With 10 k for 36 or 39 month with 0 down, only registration paid upfront… How much would the lease be monthly payment? Thanks

I am interested in M340i thank you.

Will you please message me the price of I3.

Thanks

Around 275

i3 7500 for 24 months. 1 pay, w/loyalty, usaa + college

Interested. can you DM?

I sent text message for 2019 BMW i3 BEV 36/10k lease deals. Can you help? @legendsauto

interested in 330i, 430I, X3. 2019 or 2020 doesn’t matter. just want to get good price. Thank you.
LA, CA, 90010

I am interested in an i3 or i3s for 36/12k

I am also interested in i3 deal. Let me know. Thanks.

Hi Gor, Send me what you have left and/or let me know when you have your next list if everything is gone. Interested in X1, X2, or X3 (xDrives). Also is SoCal only, really so call residents only? Or is that for delivery reasons? I reside in Oregon, but have a place in San Diego. Any concerns with taking delivery in SoCal but registering it in Oregon? Thanks in advance.

I was going to work with Dan up in the Northern NJ area to get the 12% off msrp.

The mid Atlantic dealers here won’t budge on 10-12% + base MF. They’ll give me at max 10% off MSRP but will also do Max MF. There reasoning is they need something to keep the lights on.

So turning to a broker and will do north east dealership.

3 Likes

Don’t forget about that nj doc fee also. I can get 12% off in pa if that’s an option for you. $141 doc fee or 120 in state

Awesome! Guess I have to wait another week to try to find an x1 loaner.

Ooh looking forward to checking out the m850