Off Topic Landfill

Which statistics did he use to claim over 3 million illegals voted for Hillary? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Subtract celebrities in California and people in the tech sector from vote tallies and your close.

Car dealers too, I heard there just too many of them. :grinning:

Interested in you 2020 m550i . Can you PM me the exact color , and packages ?

Sweet. 2020 or 2019?

I didnt know you can get an m340 with that grill. All Iā€™ve seen are the star spangled grills.

Which dealership was this?

Can I have a link please?

75k car
204 mile rangeā€¦ are u effin kiddin me

Can someone PM their VIN where they got over 13% discount. Manager says he will match if I can give him the VIN with high discount. According to him, they can see what deal you got looking at the VIN. Is that true?

Hello Donny,

How is the Federal Tax credit applied for the E-tron for a lease? im getting different answers from different dealers. just curious if you had any input. Thanks

Can you please send me a quote on the first i3 listed? ZIP is 11219.

Can u send me spreadsheet for prices?

Hi Cody
I need to lease a Toyota car from you. Can you send me the link?

Iā€™m in the Bay Area. Would I be able to drive or fly down to pick up a vehicle? Can someone send me a link as well to the spreadsheet please? Apologies if Iā€™ve missed it

Interested in Q3 or Q5. Can you PM me your spreadsheet? Also, do you have previous loaners / certified as well?

Of course itā€™s non of my business but I am very curious how this could happen?

A nearly 2K car payment is huge! How could things change so dramatically from you thinking this is a good idea to you canā€™t afford this. You must have been reaching regardless of wether your situation changed or not.

Donā€™t worry we see it 5 times a day on this site.

Thatā€™s even worse. If you have an income heavily dependent on commission why commit to such a huge payment. I just donā€™t get in general why people stretch so much. I can be driving a 2K per month car. I can technically afford it. But I would be cutting it close and not saving much after all my other expenses.

1 Like

Even even people can afford it, the novelty of a 2k/mo car wears off fast. At the end of the day itā€™s still just a car and doesnā€™t make you any happier. Then when youā€™re stuck with that payment it becomes a burden instead of something that makes you happy

1 Like

Hey, it could be a number of things including WeWork fallout or Fair app or Tesla becoming leanerā€¦
All goes back to SF area - especially since this is NorCal