Off Topic Landfill

try and photoshop it with white rear bumper and see how it comes out. The front bumper looks absolutely fine and the colors give it a little pop, can’t say the same for the rear bumper.

Hi,
I am posting a message to determine if any 2017-2018 Panamera | 2019 Cayenne, or Macan owners here on the forum is interested in getting rid of their lease early, where term is less than 15 months. Ultimately, I am looking to buyout the remaining lease term (ideally, looking to spend around 70K or less, if feasible).

I am based out of Los Angeles, CA. Send me an email @ qrsautomotive@gmail.com

Respectfully.
Peter

Hi,
I am posting a message to determine if any 2017-2018 Panamera | 2019 Cayenne, or Macan owners here on the forum is interested in getting rid of their lease early, where term is less than 15 months. Ultimately, I am looking to buyout the remaining lease term (ideally, looking to spend around 70K or less, if feasible).

I am based out of Los Angeles, CA. Send me an email @ qrsautomotive@gmail.com

Respectfully.
Peter

Hi!

Can you pm me which dealership was it?
I am looking a but cheaper XC60 in Florida

Is the q5 still available? Can you PM me the details?

I’m interested in this. Can you give me the dealer Information?

That’s a good price, do you mind sharing the dealer you are working with for the Mazda deal?

Solid deal. Would you mind sharing what dealership this was through? Or PM.

Enjoy the car!

Which dealer was this? I would love to contact them? Thanks!

Can you tell me who at Valencia you worked with?? Was going to email / call them today!

Thanks

180k+ on an m760 when fully optioned out, for all intents and purposes this fake M is actually a real M car but an m7 is probably on the horizon anyway, it’s a v12 with 600+ hp and 0-60 in 3.5ish.

I can get this car in a 2019 without the obnoxious grille all day for $1600/mo 0 das, the sales price is like 30k off sticker of 170k.

Also this car comes standard with massaging seats for 4 people in the car lol.

2 Likes

it’s basically a car to be chauffeured in, executive car thats as fun in the back as the front. it’s also capable of keeping neck and neck with most sports cars and a few supercars.

salty some of us can afford sh*t you can’t?

That’s the way the world works my guy, there’s always somebody bigger and better than you.

And yes I did the math and went through half of the 2019 m760 dealers spread across the country all the way from san rafael to Towson and everything in between like topeka…

sales price of 130k puts you at roughly $16xx a month with 0 das.

that’s true, my only argument against that would be that the v8 is lighter i.e the s63 amg is faster than the s65. so putting in an m7 with a tt v8 that makes more hp than the m5 would be the play.

but then again how much higher can you go than 160k base price, the s65 doesn’t sell many units at circa 250k. So I think you would be correct. There’s always hope though.

hey the theory applies to me too, I got the quotes to back up the m760i though. My parents always taught me to keep your mouth shut or shutup if you don’t know what you’re talking about… the bear already learned this on another thread, guess it’s max’s turn now. American muscle has pleasantly surprised me. :man_shrugging:

I’ll tell you what I told the bear, don’t open your mouth if you dont know what you are talking about, you make yourself look like an a**.

Stick to minivan threads and I’ll stick to the big boy toys.

A pimple faced college kid :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. That’s probably your first good quip since you were what in high school? is that what was funny back then? how long ago was that again? the 90s? I’m sorry did I challenge your manhood with that bigger comment or maybe now it’s the minivan comment feel free to keyboard warrior it up, or don’t cause landfill gestapo but at least you have some good content now. I’m game.

Here’s an easy “actual” A4 deal I just got from a local dealer:

2019 A4 Titanium $375/mo, 36/10, $0 DAS (nothing down, no fees, no DMV, no first month pmt, NO security deposit…nada)

I am paying slighly more ($13) due to some options I added after getting the quote.

2 Likes

Hi, is it $375+tax per month?

Yes. 375+ LA sales tax…I’m not a dealer, I just leased one. Was not from OP, just offering up a relevant data point.

There are brokers like @Omegaautogroup on LH advertising $329 w/$2000 DAS. I didn’t use one, because the dealer essentially came to me, but basically the same economics. Great deals are out there.

1 Like

I understand, thanks and congrats on your new car!

1 Like