Off Topic Landfill

He didnā€™t go through me for the car, so most of those questions are invalid.

@nyclife Sorry, but if I did go through you, would those be the steps? Iā€™m a horrible negotiator, and I depend on deals that get posted that can be easily reproduced for myself. I ended up getting myself a Tiguan S for $199/mo from @rubbergash.

I canā€™t seem to be able to talk my wife into an Atlas SEL Premium. Her 2016 MDX Tech lease is up in Oct, but we got a 3 month pull ahead from Acura. So weā€™re going to be looking at the 2018 MDX Tech later this month. Iā€™ve never used a broker before, but from reader the forums, it sounds like a person like me can really use a broker to lease an MDX. Iā€™m in Carlsbad, CA.

Thanks for your time.

Just message him with the car youā€™re interested in and ask when your broker fees are due. And once completed, come back here and leave a review about your experience working with him.

Why would you even post that in this thread? This thread is for reviews, not to ask questions or talk about totally unrelated things.

Yep, doing clean up and moving to Landfill.

Congrats! How long before you try to flip it? :grin:

Donā€™t think my wife would let me, she likes it too much.

Black book online says there may be equity, KBB says no way. Incentives are still 3k better to purchase, so that would push price down. A completely base unit may have a chance, especially one without the premium paint. [Obviously, if I could find a way to monetize it, I would :-)]

Lol looks like grizzly is right. I see you switching already lol. Congrats and awesome deal.

Hey - you check your messages?

Nice deal.
Question, those led headlights, what package are those? P01?

standalone option (20202020)

1 Like

Does anyone have a picture of what the standard headlights look like?

Not as nice, and halogen;

I hate it when MB and BMW do this. Shame. The car looks so much better. Its like why even offer the halogens in this age. Wonder when will they learn

2 Likes

I remember a while back a guy I knew bought an $80k MB with halogensā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

Cause they know people will spend more money to get the LEDs.

1 Like

I have a $3K 2015 150cc Honda scooter in my garage that has oem led headlights, tail lights, turn signals.

I just replaced a burned out halogen bulb on my wifeā€™s $19K 2016 BMW motorcycle.

Thanks BMW

Iā€™ve got LED lights standard on my snowblower

I think youā€™re overestimating what brokers can do for clients. The reason some people think their pricing is so good is because they have dealer contacts which allow them to get their pricing much faster than the general public.

Anyone can negotiate a price that a broker can get. Why would the dealer offer brokers better pricing? The only difference is that you have to whittle them down to get to that price, and thatā€™s why people use brokers. Some people donā€™t want to negotiate for days or weeks on end.

1 Like

Well, thatā€™s my plan this time. Iā€™ve been reading a lot of articles about negotiating. I think Iā€™m ready. Busy week this week since itā€™s end of school, but weā€™re going to look at the 2018 MDXs next week. But I think they already go the advantage. I contacted the internet sales team, but I made the mistake of including my phone number. Now theyā€™ve called me twice, but they havenā€™t responded to my email. Iā€™m just afraid that once they get me into the dealership, theyā€™re going to crack me open like a nut and get me to pay MSRP like last time. Once my wife picks the color and trim that she likes, Iā€™m going to have to come back to the dealership to negotiate, without my wife. Or should I just do it all via email? The internet sales guy doesnā€™t seem to like the internet.