Off Topic Landfill

Where did I say NEW car? Aged demos, etc. includes ANY CAR. Doesn’t it?

I think you need to understand what you read and then comment? Yes?

you know what, you are hopeless. Good luck

1 Like

That’s the response from people who made a fool out of themselves. You just proved to be one of those people.

who did that to the bumpers, awful. Great deal and great car! enjoy it buddy!

Beauty! Hope to have mine soon

Cody what’s your direct connect info.

Really ? on this thread

can i please get the list?

Are you still looking for an i3? If you are, and are interested in a purchase I’m going to sell my 2019 that will be 8 months old in December so I can buy another in January. It will have about 10,000 miles on it. I’ll be asking $28,000.

If you are not interested but want any questions answered from an actual owner I’d be glad to answer any.

Hi, I’m in Albany, which dealer? Would you PM’ing me the email of the sales person?

Looks like you left some meat on the bone. Note trophy-worthy but still a good deal.

It’s called “bone marrow”…

Actually saw this hacked to $57.62 with a free hat and a floor mat from an 02 Elantra.

3 Likes

Who really need bone marrow? These stealerships must be stopped and the best way is by driving a vehicle that looks like a polished turd from the year 2039.

The Clarity looks like me as an 8th grader - unwilling to say goodbye to the hair bowl-cut and still wearing the pants that go whoosh whoosh.

1 Like

Removed …

You better check the insurance rates for him. A 19 year old college student, driving a brand new $40k 370 hp sports car around campus. Sounds like a recipe for insane insurance premiums :joy:.

2 Likes

I smell @dmitry trolling all over this. :joy:

2 Likes

Girls be like: I dig you’re saving a planet and all, but don’t think this is a Tesla. :grin:

1 Like

What? 202020