Off Topic Landfill

@Ursus I’m not even going to comment and just wait…

You are “Leader” now? What does that mean? :grin:

By the way, I left you couple messages in your inbox, don’t know if you had the chance to check them out yet

If you deal with a dealership who has the mindset of ‘if you would make the deal at the end of the month then do it now’ then yes you can maximize your savings. Which is exactly what we believe @ Farrish of Fairfax. My name is Tony and I’m the new Senior Sales Manager there. Tonytrapal@farrishcars.com.

I have 5 TrackHawks I am selling for #1,000 below invoice. Not MSRP but factory invoice. Feel free to contact me at chrisacker@libertyautocity.com

Hey Quentin - Shot you an email a little while back to see if you would be able to work with me. I live in a state outside of the ones listed, so you may not be able to help me. However, I wanted to post here just in case my emails got caught in a spam folder. No big deal if you can’t help me out! You have a solid rep, so I wanted to check with your availability before moving on to the next one. Email starts with jesse....@gmail.com if you are able to get back to me.

Hi, just a quick question… would you be able to help in Rhode Island… I know it’s not listed but a small state that borders CT… so wanted to ask… thanks

Sorry if you are not willing to come to the tri-state, I cannot be of any help.

I don’t mind coming to the tri state area, just a short drive… totally do-able, have family there so often drive down… my only worry is if registration in RI would be super difficult on a leased car.

Wasn’t responding to you sorry, RI shouldn’t be an issue as long as you can bear with me

Hi Quentin, I sent you and email and PM. I know you’re busy but Let me know if you’re available available to help. I’m located in SoCal. If not, no problem. Totally understand. Thanks!

Just sent you a email on lease I want. Thanks in advance.

Jonathan

Hi Quentin - sent you an email. Looking to lease something in the next 2-3 weeks and live in NJ. Thanks!

Sounds like a threat.

2 Likes

I’m getting ready to read it

4 Likes

Not at all. I just bought the red stelvio ti with 20inch rims tonight and NYCliff is a very nice young man.

Thanks guys

Fun car to drive and my daily is a 450 hp corvette z51manual.

The stelvio will be a nice addition.

This is a present for my wife so I just wanted it done

Take care.

Next lease I’ll definitely do business with NY Cliff

Who’s whose?..

3 Likes

Guys the iPad self corrects from time to time …

Spelling should not bother anyone too much.

Fwiw as the father of a severely autistic handicapped 22 year old who can’t go the bathroom himself, feed himself or cross the street by himself I’ve learned to never let the little things in life bother you.

Keep that in mind as your critique others.

You are a lucky lucky person if you and your loved ones have their health.

JB

5 Likes

That is indeed true and something that can be taken for granted.

I don’t think @28firefighter meant any harm. It was a joke I thought about making myself. It’s funny how auto correct can turn nyclife into a plausible username like NY Cliff. Maybe we can call him Cliff from now on :rofl:

All the best to you and your family. Enjoy the new car! Hopefully you can get to take your son on a road trip like you mentioned somewhere

3 Likes

@JBsC6 I’ve never used a broker before, and I’ve had co-workers use local brokers to purchase a vehicle, and the broker actually delivered the car to their house. Can you tell me if this is how it goes, and answer couple of questions please?

1. So the first step, I guess, is to pick out the exact car that you want - trim, colors, options, etc.
  2. Pay @nyclife $100 to get the quote for the lease.
  3. Then if you like what you see, pay him the remaining $300.
  4. Go to the dealership that he arranged, sign some papers, and drive off

Did I miss any steps?

Where do you live, and how far did you have to drive to pick up your car?

Thanks for your time.