Off Topic Landfill

+1, please share the name of the dealer via PM. I’ve worked with several TX dealers and most of them have been awful.

Can you please PM me as well? Thanks!

Which Houston dealer?

1 Like

Crazy nice dael! could you please pm me the dealer info? Thanks in advance.

can u also please pm me the dealer info? thanksan, i am lookong for a lease too! i cant imaging, a 2019 rdx they neede to pay over 500 per month.

I am not sure what is so secret about posting numbers. Don’t need to post the dealer info but the numbers is what this site is about. Otherwise it is just a car pic site which there are plenty off.

10 Likes

Also 25% off is pretty standard, so how much discount did you get?

1 Like

You don’t see the green badge? It’s quad. Curious about numbers as well, assuming around $1000/month.

Rules do state to post monthly payment at bare minimum… agree with @JamesBond point of website is to share the deal.

1 Like

Okay, The reason I’m not posting numbers is because I don’t need 50 people asking if they can get the same deal. As of now, they can’t…
I have helped many people on here get great deals on Alfa’s. I don’t make anything in the deals as I’m doing it to help out. I did all the negotiating and leg work for all the deals I’ve passed on. I don’t have time to shop this car for window shoppers. I have 3 Alfa’s since last year This is a unique situation, not a :unicorn: :wink: but not for everybody.

Giving a monthly payment without details would mean nothing. The only thing relevant is purchase price. I don’t have a monthly payment but payment would be more than $1000 with zero down.

25% off is not standard, it’s what a couple places advertised because of large inventory. I was turned down for 25% off at many dealers. But with that being said shoot for 30% off and your doing great!

One could logically argue that incentives matter. And as far as that goes, so does MF and RV as programs do change.

:bat:

2 Likes

well while you are entitled to your opinion… its still in the thread rules… so at very least you should post that…

in the other hand your post doesn’t belong here it belongs in the market place. trophy garage isn’t the place to sell cars… so someone please move his post.

1 Like

This is also a 2018 purchase no lease details to share.

Are you clueless? I’m not selling a car I just bought it. You want my insurance payment it’s about $60 a month

Somebody got a steal with your Stelvio :wink:

1 Like

lol… glad you went back and updated your post seems like you were the clueless one… lol.

2 Likes

You my friend are a different kinda dumb!

I didn’t change anything in my post that is a reflection of what you said, :man_facepalming:

whatever lets you sleep at night bud hahaha :v:

1 Like