Off Topic Landfill

Well done. can you PM the dealer info?

Well done and congrats on the car, I would be interested in learning more about this dealer. Please PM me if possible sounds like a good opportunity. Thanks

Details please!

Could you send spreadsheet please

Great choice, the i3 is an underrated car! Loved mine, will be getting another. I envy you guys on the West Coast since the charging infrastructure is adequate enough that you’re able to get a BEV (without the range extender).

Negative Equity Lease

I currently have a 14 335i M sport that is worth somewhere around 20k. I bought the warranty and did too long of financing and unfortunately I owe close to 27k.

Im looking to lease something bigger, preferably an x4 m sport and get the payment for ~600 month and then add the negative equity on top of that ~30 per $1000 so maybe end up right under 800 with just drive offs down.

Are you able to help with this. im in SLO CA

I have loyalty and recent college grad.

Thanks in advance!

link please

link please

please send bmw spreadsheet

Can I get a link? Looking to possibly lease a Tacoma this week

Please send link for X5 thanks

Sending you a PM

Interested in Q7, PM please, thank you!

Send the link please.

Send the link for M5 and/or 850.

D

Which dealer?

i sent a message but that perhaps responding here is better. @Cody_Carter, can you send me the link when you get a chance.

thanks!

are you still circulating a link? im interested.

thanks.

Hello Sir,

I have been looking for the right person to work with for a while. I need a deal on a RX 350 premium or base and I’m looking to do only first month payment in drive offs and $450 a month. Can you get me to this number and is it possible? If not, what’s the closest we can get to? Thank you , I graduated with MBA in May 2017 so wasn’t sure if college grad can be applicable

Link please. Thank you.