Off Topic Landfill

i haven’t had great experiences with shippers, i’ve written about it on this forum. Make sure you have someone who is ultimately responsible you can contact and don’t pay cash/check.

This guy is the marketing coordinator for the company he’s promoting. Check out his profile.

The question is…is this considered spam, or should he register as a dealer/broker before promoting his services?

Edit: @max_g apparently beat me to the punch.

Right, it’s all the President’s fault:

what are you getting at? Not one phrase in any of those tweet snippets says the phrase “fake news.”

Nevermind…this isn’t even worth discussing. You win.

A good place to start negotiations:

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/d/2018-toyota-rav4-lease-deal/6577866903.html

Get behind the wheel of a brand new Rav4 for an incredibly low lease price!

2018 Rav4 LE FWD, 36 months, 12000 miles a year

$2000 down, $205 a month plus tax (already includes first months payment and first years registration)

$1000 down, $235 a month plus tax (already includes first months payment and first years registration)

$0 down, $265 a month plus tax (already includes first months payment and first years registration)

Interested in a XLE, SE, Adventure, Limited, or Hybrid model? We have low numbers on any version of the Rav4.

We work with all types of credit

Was your comment a review?

Good job. So I can close this thread then?

2 Likes

I’ll close it myself once a deal is finalized. Thanks for the inapposite feedback, but you are just plain wrong. You are essentially comparing a fresh lease with MSDs to a much shorter term lease without the hassle of putting up a deposit. To each their own. Just because you don’t think it would suit you doesn’t mean it can’t suit another member.

this is the weekend drama I was waiting for!!!

5 Likes

Are you willing to put money where your “smart” mouth is? How about you make a verifiable donation of $1,000 to the charity of my choice if I get a verifiable taker from Leasehackr?

Only if you do the same. If no one takes it within 2 weeks, you make a $1000 donation to a charity of my choice. Deal?

1 Like

You’re the one making bold assertions. I never claimed this forum would get me a taker. Again, comparing apples to oranges… I asked you to put your money where your mouth is and instead you come back and ask me to make a donation on your behalf for something that I never claimed would happen. You literally claimed you know “no one here will take your deal as-is.” I never claimed someone would.

1 Like

I like how you changed it from one month to 2 weeks. Afraid, I say “yes” to your inequitable offer and it does come to fruition? What’s $1,000 to charity when you are saving so much on leases, Jon?

All that text, just to say “no”?

2 Likes

Isn’t that what you did when you answered my question with an inequitable offer? Hey Mr. Pot, I’m Kettle.

Anyway, as fun as it is to keep calling you out, I am not going to waste anymore time on Internet trolls. Clearly, you are afraid to put your money where your mouth is. Tough talk doesn’t mean a thing when you can’t back it up. Goodbye.

Lol. Good reading right before bed.

3 Likes

@nyclife is offering you the opportunity to pay him $400 to negotiate the same deal that you can get on your own by buying down the MF with MSDs and negotiating the gross capitalized cost based on deals other lessees have posted.

He admits as much:

Unfortunately, I will cannot do any of these deal postings anymore with a whole bunch of quotes. As two of the 4 vehicles were purchased by the LH community, not through me. However, both of these individuals messaged me multiple times, and then ghosted. One of them did try to negotiate down my fee and then just said he would rather do it on his own.

Save the $400 broker fee and go directly to the dealer.

And who is the dealer?

Any.

Do what these guys did – take the information you learned from Leasehackr and show it to any dealer to have them match or beat the deal:

Unfortunately, I will cannot do any of these deal postings anymore with a whole bunch of quotes. As two of the 4 vehicles were purchased by the LH community, not through me. However, both of these individuals messaged me multiple times, and then ghosted. One of them did try to negotiate down my fee and then just said he would rather do it on his own.