Off Topic Landfill

She’s a beauty! 2020

1 Like

What a gorgeous car! I’m looking for one also but I can’t stomach a 5xx.xx payment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Looking super dope, especially with those 20’s. I got a 17 Q60 RS that came with the 19’s…thinking of upgrading to the 20’s. And solid deal btw.

Is this a good deal? What’s the leasehackr score on this?

Noticed that you not only put some money down, but you also signed a 39 month lease - which means that you’re on the hook for a 4th registration.

39 months has the same residual as 36 so always makes sense for an Infiniti.

Raffay, are your revised quotes for the Velars here yet? Not for me, but a friend that might be interested. Apologies for posting the question on this thread. Newbie here that does not have PM access yet.

I’ll send you over a PM!

can you send me Velar quotes as well thanks

Hello Raffay, I’d be interested in the Velar and XC90 quotes as well! Thanks in advance.

Hey, I’m looking for the cheapest lease possible. I need it to be AWD, I need 12-15k miles, and I need great mpg. Can you recommend a few cars for me to look at?

Let’s keep this area for reviews!!

But off the top of my head Subaru Imprezea, old gen tiguan, RAV 4 LE, and Jeep Cherokee . Im blanking on sedans that lease well for with awd!

If you’d like I can PM you and we can go from there!

Deleted [2020220202020202]

I’m confused, sounds to me you’re a car shipping broker? What’s the difference between you and other brokers like uship ??

1 Like

Sounds more like spam to me IMHO

1 Like

Thanks for the information, but this is too wordy to read. So what’s the point…? Auto Transport City is the best bet?

1 Like

I’m paying $420 to ship an SUV from CT to MI. Can you beat that price?

1 Like

there are many places like uship.com where u can get pricing for auto shipping, try it to see how it compares to your $420

1 Like

Thank you. I already have. that’s how i found this price. I was curious if the OP could beat it.

1 Like

i haven’t had great experiences with shippers, i’ve written about it on this forum. Make sure you have someone who is ultimately responsible you can contact and don’t pay cash/check.

This guy is the marketing coordinator for the company he’s promoting. Check out his profile.

The question is…is this considered spam, or should he register as a dealer/broker before promoting his services?

Edit: @max_g apparently beat me to the punch.