Off Topic Landfill

How do I post a new topic on here mine is greyed out?

Updated MF this month?

It almost makes more sense to buy new vs demo, (depending on how much discount you can pull)? I mean, if you are getting an 18% discount on demo but the residual is also 2% lower, and it doesn’t have the full warranty or CCA rebates (aprox another 1-2% relative to MSRP), a 12-13% discount off MSRP on new would provide similar total cost of ownership over 3 years?

Any deals on an A5 or S5?

Any good deal for S4 in CA?

Cloth seats in a $50,000 car

:thinking:

Also, manual seats

:frowning:

Anyone want to help a guy out? Getting a quote on a lease today to take advantage of the incentives before month end. But not sure where I should be at. Can someone give me an example of decent numbers to look for on an X1? I can provide the vehicle I’m looking at, and what you think I should try to negotiate for. I am a USAA member also!

Sorry if this is the wrong spot. Hope someone will be kind enough to help me out today as it’s the last day of these incentives!

Don’t hijack multiple threads with the same question.

Ok. I saw you moved the first one so I tried there. Just trying to get some help, not cause trouble!

Your post was moved to the wanted ads, as that’s not how the forum works. The idea is to bring deals to the table to dissect them, not “hey, looking for X, please help.”

In the wanted ads section, you may at least get some help from a broker.

There are plenty of threads on the x1 for you to get a gauge as to what you should be looking for.

A post was merged into an existing topic: BMW USAA question

Ok, I will look for some X1 threads. Search function is my friend, got it!

I should have a deal within the hour. Can I post an actual deal offered to me somewhere to have people give their input?

Post deals in the “Ask the hackrs” section…input will come in.

Awesome, thank you very much!

Looking for 740 in nj.
MSRP discount 25% and more

2 Likes

wow that’s plenty
Next month let’s talk
call me or text me

why just 25%? shoot for 30%. aim high. never settle.

4 Likes

And why not to post NJ in CA thread when there are plenty of 740 thread from the East Coast?

Hey guys all I got to say is that the sky is not the limit but it is only the begining