Off Topic Landfill

@LeaseHero I thought you had this car sold already!

I’m done discussing this with you, best of luck on your sale!

I only made it public because I was tired of seeing my cars double posted. I am not one to comment anything on competition unless it directly affects me.

Why can’t we all be friends :rofl:

1 Like

Wasn’t a bash or me trying to advertise/poach customers, I just thought it was in bad taste to post the same car hours after I had just posted it. Especially when we ensure to not post cars that he’s posted earlier as well! Just common courtesy I guess. Feel free to remove any comments that I have made that are against community guidelines :blush:

Could you share your S60 details? I’m interested in one of these and haven’t seen something this low yet.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I’ll get the exact numbers soon. For now, it’s a 2019 Volvo S60 with the premium package, 19” wheels, black headliner, and exterior styling kit. I think msrp is around $43k.

$1,500 DAS, included first payment
Loyalty rebate
36/7,500
$369/mo with tax. (FL)

I did some rough numbers on the calc before going in the next day to actually sign all the papers. Seems like they must have some dealer cash that I can’t see because I think I was coming up with about a $6k discount on the car to achieve that deal.

This is a joke right? Common this can’t be serious.

1 Like

Why are you replying to someone from like September that has never posted again?

1 Like

The reply wasn’t intended for him. It was directed to the people that were replying to him as if it was a serious post. Didn’t notice when it was from.

Hondas are on tax credit this weekend (easter) so they are low down, but i think they do not have manual ones anymore. Georgetown subaru put my friend in a lease with tax credits covering most of lease tax and they do have manuals. I would call them. Champion Acura Near NASA in Houston always has the best tax credit deals, I am in an AWD RDX for 380 no down. 3 year 36 mile lease.

PM me. Located in LI as well.

This is not going to happen. M2s leased for about 1k a month. M240s were in the 6s

1 Like

Is there any car that doesn’t come with air conditioning?

I believe he’s referring to the seats.

1 Like

M2s have completely different lease numbers then M3s. Haven’t seen any M2/M240 deals on here close to that.

No his point was that it was an M3 at a very low price point. You’re right that M2s and M240s are nowhere in that price range.