Off Topic Landfill

Did you try inventory search on Volvo site? Not quite 49k, but still 50-51k
7JRA22TL1KG004313
7JRA22TL2KG004689
7JRA22TL0KG004786 black exterior
7JRA22TL7KG004784
7JRA22TL9KG005015 black exterior

Yeah, and the ones for $51,080 had ridiculous quotes. The dealer’s numbers aren’t matching mine, even though he confirmed the MF, residual, etc. He also said that I can’t lock in terms or take advantage of better terms between now and delivery if I order it.

There is definetely incentives protection, I saw it with my own eyes and my dealer also confirmed this. Terms are a different story, I don’t think you can lock MF/RV.

1 Like

Hello,
I see here that your looking to get into a new Civic EX.
I am a broker working in Queens, NY at Car Connect Auto Group (https://goo.gl/maps/mF15wwtwPd82)

I’d be happy to help you get a good deal.
When are you looking to get into the lease?

wats up man , i have an mdx base awd for 381 (base) a month for 36 months 10k miles a year

That work in ny?

yes it does

Thank you for sharing your experience, otag.

Hi RobNJ, my name is Morgan and I’m a Honcker admin. After your order has been placed, you’ll be asked to upload your driver’s license, co-signer’s driver’s license and information (if applicable), and a credit application for you and your co-signer, and a copy of your current lease contract (if applicable). Once approved, you’ll be prompted to upload proof of insurance, including an insurance binder on the new vehicle.

Hi BluePlates, my name is Morgan and I’m a Honcker admin. We work with thousands of dealers around the nation however, not all dealers are partnered with us. Our prices change often, based on rebates and incentives or dealer input. At the beginning of the month, you may notice some prices are not available. This is either because that manufacturer has not released programs yet, or pricing is not available for the terms you’re searching for. Please call us directly at 212-HONCKER so we may be of further assistance.

First, please signup as registered broker/ dealer as you are kind of soliciting service. Secondly, can you please open a thread on subforum, offtopic as a lot of us have questions in regards to Honcker’s recent changes which maybe you can address?
Thanks.

Save your energy Honcker will spam leasehacker with boilerplate responses. They seem to think they are a fortune 500 company yet they tend to pull some serious clickbait tactics

Well I would still like the user a chance to explain but yes I did notice he is bringing back to life like months and years old threads

I think there may be a reason why. People will typically search for honker on google they will find the leasehacker reviews and most of them are negative. For branding this is horrible and the admin will continue to duck dive and dash without providing any definite info

If you look at how Fair operates on leasehacker you can clearly see the difference.

He’s fixing their “glassdoor reviews” lol

3 Likes

Hi Justin, my name is Morgan and I’m a Honcker admin. Currently, Honcker is available in specific areas in AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, IL, IN, LA, MA, ME, MD, MO, MS, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, RI, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI and WV.

@MorganFromHoncker Morgan, stop reviving old threads and SPAMMING the forums.

Hi eddya, my name is Morgan and I’m a Honcker admin. We’re thrilled to hear you had a great experience! Our customer service team is available at any point during your leasing process to answer any questions you may have and provide that human interaction.

Hi subrk, my name is Morgan and I’m a Honcker admin. We’re serving markets across the nation, including California. California is one of our largest markets.