Off Topic Landfill

If any bmw dealer can help with European delivery, please send me a note

You might want to tag them in your reply, or PM them directly…I’m not sure the BMW dealers here read this wiki

2 Likes

Can anyone please share the current MF and Residual value BMW X4 xDrive 28i?

Will post X4 residual tmrw AM.

Does loaner/ demo hybrid (x5 more specific) qualify for federal $46xx rebate? Thx

Outback is a really good car, but nowhere near “BMW’s, Infinities, etc”, sorry. Now, @mp11477 - send me to landfill. I should not be posting in a review thread.

+1 - that kind of trash talk belongs to a landfill

Ouch. That sucks, sorry man. Should have posted to the forum and we could have helped you.

BMW more than double that with crappy resids. #whyiswitched #noloanersforme

E. T. A. Resids not so bad on 19s. When I last looked 18s were weak.

BMW is cheap compared to some GM models that are over 6% with a couple approaching 7%

You might be a member of the LH forum:
When a conversation about 5 specific New England brands turns into one about BMW residuals :slight_smile:

2019-03-21%2009_35_08-jeff%20foxworthy%20you%20know%20you're%20a%20redneck%20-%20Google%20Search

Good point…

Do you mind sharing your deal? I had considered doing that same…but located in WI.

I would contact Jim. The rate he quoted was based on the actual truck in stock. I was not disappointed at all and would highly recommend. $352 a month with only 1st months payment due. Depends on options and model but Jim will give you those details once you contact him. I leased a high MSRP and optioned model so could be a lot less depending on what you are looking for.

Tax included in payment I assume?

Have you seen literally any of the deals here?

5 Likes

I don’t mean to be a jerk, but I literally just helped 2 LH members get $42K trucks for mid-high $200s including tax with only MSDs and first payment DAS.

Jim is doing this same truck low 200s as well…

6 Likes

@Jrouleau426

1 Like

opening sticker mule to order some Your Auto Advocate stickers…
Should at least +10 hp to my cars.

1 Like

would you and @Jrouleau426 personally deliver to cali for $378+tax though?