Off Topic Landfill

Wow, ride looks sexy!

And, damn those big houses, mind if I ask which area is this?

(cries internally being in SF bay area shipping container homes)

Southern part of NJ

These are some amazing deals!

I have a lease coming due in June, so 3 more lease payments. I know BMW is ending lease service on 2018 models at the end of this month so it may be the best time for a great deal on 2018s. Would you guys recommend just eating the lease payments (about $1800 left, which includes tax) and getting in a 2018 deal (loaner or new - mainly looking at X3m40i or 5 series)?

Or do you think it’s worth waiting since there’s no pull ahead program and that’s essentially another $1.8K down? My gut is telling me the deals in June won’t be as good, especially given there will only be 2019 models, but not sure if it’s worth eating the $1.8K now, but curious to get your thoughts here.

Don’t post the same question in multiple threads. I created a post for you.

sorry about that, thought the question was different enough but understood!

Sent you an email please check

I sent you an e-mail, just posting here as a notification in case my message got sent to your spam folder.

1 Like

@Sharif @kirbypuckett

Please read my most recent post.

Sent an email as well

1 Like

email sent, please check and let me know.

thanks

This is for reviews. Let the dude get back to you or follow up on emails. LTR

1 Like

Knowing that someone doesn’t reply to emails or isn’t timely about it…that’s actually useful information for potential customers

1 Like

Very true, but you don’t need to post once you’ve sent an email. I have a bunch of people that have posted “sent pm or email please check” four seconds after they sent it, which isn’t helpful.

4 Likes

This has scam written all over it.

Until you rescind this requirement, your threads are closed.

This is your second warning btw.

1 Like

He needs to learn from @nyclife and @Benedetto - how much time they spend educating people before charging them.

1 Like

Reopening this thread (for now) to allow him an opportunity to elaborate on what people will get in exchange for this “deposit” @elegantautoleasing

1 Like

via GIPHY

Is this $100 deposit refundable after contract signing, since you do not charge for your service?

Yes!

100% will be refunded post-contarct

1 Like

so how to send $100?