Off Topic Landfill

No worries, the mods will clean up your posts, this is off topic and it’s obvious you’re a troll.

1 Like

I’m not trolling – there is truth to what I’m saying – C’mon have a conversation rather than calling people names – what are we in 5th grade.

To the OP congrats on buying a wonderful car but next time don’t put $20k down. Enjoy your ride

No, you’re a troll. Someone is trying to transfer a 300k car and your retort is WHY YOU NO BUY COROLLA.

You’re a troll.

11 Likes

Says the guy who thinks everyone should drive a Corolla.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 7 days.

You can’t lease XC60 2018 any longer.

Volvo allows you to select 18, 20 or 25k miles. Talk to @okboye from Annapolis, he sold a few cars to hackrs. There are no customer incentives in MD (there is $1,750 dealer cash), but there is 1k on T5 and 2k on T6 in NE.

I could help with the RAV4. You won’t get the hybrid in that price point though.

Not possible to do this

You’ll be looking for that broker for a long time.

2 Likes

Thanks! Really appreciate your input. Anything else?

You can’t really be upset if someone is giving you facts, can you? Rather than waiting for something that doesn’t exist, he’s letting you know to maybe shift your search a bit.

3 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better :wink:

Well those two are both lease transfers with incentives and/or MSDs, so not sure how those are relevant to what you’re hoping for. Also numbers from a month ago, let alone 2 weeks ago aren’t necessarily going to be true today.

1 Like

Great! Looking forward to seeing the deal in the trophy garage section!

Any advice? I’m new to the forum but have been browsing quite a bit; not hits yet. Thanks!

Hey Troy. I can get these. Double cabs are cheaper but I can get either. Philly area dealer

I can’t get 2018s. If you decide on 2019 I can get them very cheap. Message me for details

Hey Troy. I can get all toyotas. Message me for details. Philly area

lol got a 2019 Outback for $250/mo with 1st month down and registration/plate… definitely possible. I thought I’d get some positive feedback from people on here but it’s making me think this forum is filled with car salesmen as opposed to car purchasers… so that would explain the skepticism to being able to make such a deal.