Off Topic Landfill

You’re just conveniently leaving the points up that make you look good and me bad. Nice

Whatever you say…move on.

Done deal. Maybe keep your opinion to yourself next time

Anyone on the east coast… $315/mo plus tax and tags for the sr5 premium. 36/10. That’s with my credit union (pa,nj, and md only) $344 with usbank.( all states). Through Toyota financial it’s def higher.

You have your own thread to advertise…don’t hijack others.

The deals done MP and I’m not advertising. I’m relating the price on the east coast. I said it couldn’t be done on the west. Also I refer at least 2 people a day to Cody. It would be more if he was able to do out of state. Mind your business. The point of this forum is to get people the best price. You’re constant pettiness seems to forget that

Except you didn’t.

20k down payment… why not just buy a corolla?

2 Likes

Is putting down others really necessary? Do I really need to say this is why we can’t have nice things?
Common guys… we’re better than this.

21 Likes

The truth hurts sometimes but you come out stronger on the other side.

Alex you strike me as the type that likes participation trophies.

1 Like

Cause he can afford an Aston Martin.

6 Likes

Why buy a corolla if you can afford an Aston Martin and want an AM?

3 Likes

so why is the OP saying “I will eat the $20k down payment”. He understands he kinda over-extended himself and is now trying to cut loose

if you want the explicit version of what I said – OP you could have bought another car with ~$20k

No, he probably knows he can’t recoup his down payment if he wants a real chance at transferring. It doesn’t mean he overextended himself. You’re assuming a lot. Do you know this guy personally and his gross income?

7 Likes

Nope but I was reviewing a non-performing loan earlier and guess what the Primary Garantour who is severely past-due on his business and personal financial obligations just went out and leased a ~$1k/mo car.

Also I’m trying to burn some time till 6pm so keep it coming

No worries, the mods will clean up your posts, this is off topic and it’s obvious you’re a troll.

1 Like

I’m not trolling – there is truth to what I’m saying – C’mon have a conversation rather than calling people names – what are we in 5th grade.

To the OP congrats on buying a wonderful car but next time don’t put $20k down. Enjoy your ride

No, you’re a troll. Someone is trying to transfer a 300k car and your retort is WHY YOU NO BUY COROLLA.

You’re a troll.

11 Likes

Says the guy who thinks everyone should drive a Corolla.

8 Likes