Off Topic Landfill

yeah that about explains it, it’s a niche car. Precisely why I said average sports car, looks like a supercar, sounds like a sports car on the outside and a supercar on the inside thanks to bmws piped in noise and has the performance of a mid to high level sports car.

Hey whatsup, have you got any quotes yet from dealers?

Hey whats up Daniel, Im a broker located here in NY. Have you shopped any quotes yet on any of these vehicles?

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Lease Takeover - 2019 Infiniti QX60 LUXE AWD

I’ll make sure to tell the brokers who have already responded to me that you think it’s a waste of time. I’ll also go tell all the people who have posted their sub-$400 340i’s on the deal page what you think as well. Any other questions?

Guess I’ll forget about the $55k 335i I just turned in that I leased for $360/mo, and ignore the 340i & 435i on the front page of the marketplace for less than $400/mo, and ignore the brokers who have already messaged me on this forum, and ignore the dealer quotes I received last month and the month before for less than $400/mo (didn’t take because my lease wasn’t up yet and I didn’t like the color combo). But yeah, you’re totally right. Thanks for all the help! Anything else?

At the end of the day if a broker wants to try, what does it matter to you? Guess I’ll just be that poor fool chasing the unicorn deal.

It doesn’t matter to me. I also know a broker isn’t going to waste his time either.

At any rate…good luck.

Don’t forget to move your own posts into the off-topic landfill!

Thanks for the cherry-picked insight! Guess we’ll just ignore the parts about the brokers already messaging me and me having already successfully negotiated 3 deals for what I wanted. But I guess my responses don’t matter cuz mp11477 will just put my responses in the offtopic landfill so you guys don’t look bad for telling me a mildly aggressive deal is unachievable (even though I provided plenty of evidence it is).

No, I’m putting your comment in the off topic landfill because this section isn’t for arguing. You want to argue, PM someone. Points have been made…time to move on.

You’re just conveniently leaving the points up that make you look good and me bad. Nice

Whatever you say…move on.

Done deal. Maybe keep your opinion to yourself next time

Anyone on the east coast… $315/mo plus tax and tags for the sr5 premium. 36/10. That’s with my credit union (pa,nj, and md only) $344 with usbank.( all states). Through Toyota financial it’s def higher.

You have your own thread to advertise…don’t hijack others.

The deals done MP and I’m not advertising. I’m relating the price on the east coast. I said it couldn’t be done on the west. Also I refer at least 2 people a day to Cody. It would be more if he was able to do out of state. Mind your business. The point of this forum is to get people the best price. You’re constant pettiness seems to forget that

Except you didn’t.

20k down payment… why not just buy a corolla?

2 Likes

Is putting down others really necessary? Do I really need to say this is why we can’t have nice things?
Common guys… we’re better than this.

21 Likes