Off Topic Landfill

Yes,

There were a bunch of aggressive discounts from GM.
Conquest Lease
Friends & Family
Costco/GM Holiday
One Pay MF

The One Pay Dropped the MF a good bit to make the deal work. It would have been a bit more for payments.

Since it was so cheap, I just put it all on my AmEx and got the membership miles too!

Just found a post for the same car in so cal for so much more as a “Deal” for this month. The OP put my post in the off site trash heap to suppress the info I want everyone to know. Other trusted hackrs called it poor form? Really? Putting a signed super deal out there poor form?

Called it a dead deal even though I put it out there very clearly that the deal was made in Dec (12/29/18) right before new years. Replied again to the OP saying I only wanted people to know what I got and how I got it. I say TOTAL CHUMP Maneuver! - BET YOU $20 That dealer couldn’t have done this deal ON 12/29/18!

Super Lease Hackers know that what we share we can use and what incentives that went around will come around again. A good deal is worth waiting for and I GUARANTEE everyone this deal will be back again. The Equinox got LAST PLACE in that last issue of MotorTrend vs 5 other Small SUVs and was insult after insult on how it did vs the others. I dont know about that, I really like the car, but these comparisons matter when it comes to moving metal and why you will never find any (good) incentives on the winning Honda CRV.

My strong advice on this really good car - WAIT until 12/2x/19, get your Costco executive Membership ready, Take this info on this deal, Call far off Chevy Dealerships, Lock in your deal on the phone. Drive happy under $120 a month!

PS- Yes this is my car. No it is not a LT with the 2.0T and AWD. Would you believe that GM mislabeled my car on the tailgate?! Geez Come on GM!!

Beware LeaseHackers!

Dealers are Suppressing posts of better deals because their current deals just cant compete. You can find the further discussion on this deal in the “off topic landfill”. (unbelievable!)

This $120 a month deal will be back. Just wait until the incentives are just right and it might be sooner than you think! True Lease Hackers know when to strike when the deals are the best and sometimes waiting a bit really helps.

Dealers aren’t suppressing anything…mods are, because as has been explained to you before, shoving a deal down everyone’s throat from December is of no use in March. Programs are different.

Any In the New England Area?

Is Pittsburgh, Philly close enough?

I live in RI so I’m looking for like NY, MA, CT, NJ if possible…

You only need to go to Philly once to pick up the car …

Is there a specific dealer? So I can see what the have for trucks on the lot to pick from?

@Jrouleau426 is the guy to speak with

The Tacoma deals in New England are close because they’re through TFS.

We have great Ram deals here.

The tundra deals are much stronger in philly

Is it the new ram? Or the “express” also could be going the sports car instead…

New Ram-Laramies leasing great

Shoot me a text at 3393640356 tomorrow we can chat about goals

How is the i8 overrated?

its an average sports car, great status symbol though.

Supercar looks with all the go of a 340.

I guess it all depends on how you view the i8. The i8 is often misunderstood. It is not an exotic/super car. It is a sports car, an efficient sports car.

The main purpose of the car was for bmw to show off new technology and where ev and some of their other new technology can go. The bodywork of the car throws people off with it’s futuristic design and doors that swing up, etc. It makes people think of it as an exotic/super car.

If you go in with the correct logic the car isn’t overrated it is more of a niche car.

Dont see too many 340s running low 12s in the 1/4

Car and driver estimates the sprint to 60 mph takes 4.2 seconds. While Bmw claims 4.4.

From edmunds on the 340:

“You might have seen the that details our new long-term performance at the test track. Hopefully, you noted its 0-60 time: 4.4 seconds. Or, 4.1 seconds with 1 foot of roll-out, which is how enthusiast publications would report it.”

Not quite apples to apples since the car hasn’t been tested and it’s an estimate but they are absolutely in the same ballpark.