Off Topic Landfill

Not @vhooloo. I wouldnā€™t trust him even when he was ā€œTrustedā€ :grin:

Et Tu Ursus?? To me it looks like XC90 should be the monthly special with cash on the hood? Question is how much cash and is it applicable to leaseā€¦???

9.5% is fairly aggressive, Iā€™d imagine a local dealer would be willing to go up to 11% on an X2 to earn your business, but with these new incentives being sky high on X2 a dealer will be less likely to go that deep

oops wrong post

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:D
Does anyone know the : MF(money factor), Residual and if there are any lease or loyalty credits for a 2019 Audi A3 Convertible

Hahaha wow this is the shadiest thing Iā€™ve ever seen in my life

Iā€™m surprised this lasted so longā€¦

@trusted_hackrs

Hi, whatā€™s the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credit( if any) for a 2018 GLC 63 base, 36/10k zip 44070

Hi there!

Just trying to get some opinions to see if the below is a good lease offer for a Subaru STI (base model)

36 months, 12k miles/ yr

MSRP: $38,673

Total Cap Cost: $36,242.75 ( sell price of $35,493 + $369.75 DMV Fees + $295 acquisition fee)

$1,500 down: $447.26 + tax per month

$2,500 down: $419.58 + tax per month

$3,500 down: $391.89 + tax per month

I live in Los Angeles BTW.

Not sure if I have more wiggle room to negotiate the selling price of $35,493, let me know!

Thanks!

Hello what"s the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for a 2019 honda accord EX, 36/12k, for zip 11435?

Thank you

Hello what"s the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for a 2019 honda accord EX, 36/12k, for zip 11435?

Thank you

Patrick, if you are still looking for bolt, please consider

Rudra, if you are interested. please check this

can i see this car in person and have a test drive this weekends? Iā€™m in sunnyvale area.

sure patrick, please private message me your contact details. I can reach out for test drive

Just Posted my deal in the Trophy Garage.

Blew the DOORS off of this deal on the same Equinox LS (MSRP $28,800) on 12/29/18

Want to REALLY thank Chevysalesgirl (will hopefully work with you soon on another deal) for at least working with me and setting up the foundation for the deal of the century. I was too far away to pick up from her OC dealership and subsequently found out that the IE dealerships were more aggressive to move out metal. Suggest everyone drive out of LA in any direction for 1.5 hours for some serious dealings. I lease 2 cars a year at least, so I know what I am doing.

Point being here is that if I can do this deal, it can be repeated if the incentives are right.

Sorry you feel that way :thinking:. But this is an full info sharing site and I got info to share. :raising_hand_man:
Want to get the news out there that a better deal can be made. Out of respect for you I didnā€™t post what I got but here it is since you want to keep a lid on itā€¦

24 M - 12K miles p year (MSRP 28800)
$3561 one pay total (taxs fees included) (or in other words $148/m)
$700 costco card in the mail a month later

Yes lots of end of the year super aggressive incentives + Costco + Conquest
Guarantee GM will do this again end of the year 2019 if you all out there can wait a bit. Especially since the Equinox got DEAD LAST in the last MotorTrend comparison test of the best small SUVs. Was called not even competitive vs the rest of 5. (I donā€™t rate it so harshly but have not driven a CRV).

Go out there and repeat this deal everyone - you have the info - knowledge is power - Power = $$

December deals have absolutely nothing to do with March. Programs are different. Poor form posting an old dea on a current dealerā€™s post.

1 Like

As I said.

Posting so that everyone will know what WAS available. I do the 1% deals and this website is all about making the best deal happen. These incentives will be back at the end of this year and maybe sooner as GM is back to falling behind Honda and others in the comparisons again. So keep an eye out and use the info for your benefit.

This deal was not able to happen at my local Chevy dealership on the same week. SO you will understand and how some dealerships were willing to make it happen and some just can not. Know, Search and you will find.

Congratulations on your deal, @emilrides. Youā€™ve already shared and posted in other more appropriate places, so I think your point has been made.

Thanks.