Off Topic Landfill

Federal rebate $7600
CA Rebate $1500
Montly payment $340
Down payment $1000
36 montys lease term
2018 Clarity Base

makes me wonder why they do that, you think they would want to move those older cars

$7600 rebate still goes to Honda since it is a lease and they own the car after lease term.Also, it makes easier to sell 18’s. However it makes it more affordable lease payments because of the rebate.

My name is Daniel Yu. I work at United BMW of Gwinnett Place. I’m happy to help you guys shop for the deals. Please feel free to contact me. 404-988-4111

You have to register here before you can solicit business.

do you serve WA state ?

Hopefully it bought you dinner first.

2 Likes

If it’s on the LS of yours, check for recalls. Runflats got a recall, had the same issue myself.

t’was on the LS. But i just paid for a replacement. Maybe I’ll ask for a refund?

Definitely do, https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2018-lexus-ls500h-recall-run-flat-tires/

I inquired about the same after paying for a replacement.

Will do… I do think it was the NJ roads though.

I was going 75mph on the highway, not really paying attention to potholes (this fast I mean… you don’t expect them). All of sudden BANG (i thought i was in an accident) and a bunch of warning lights came on. Drove it to local dealer.

Ah gotcha, still worth a try I think because it does seem to be a problem on them!

Yeah… a lot rougher ride than my parents '07 ls or the '18 GX

Definitely have my fair share of complaints as well, a lot rougher than my '17 7 was as well, but I do enjoy the interior quality and the power of the vehicle.

Re: run flat damage, look at manufacturer as well. As an example, Pirelli covers replacement due to road hazard.
https://www.pirelli.com/asset/index.php?idelement=94425

Any updated March numbers for QX60?

Signed Clarity base model
$340
$1000 down
36 months lease
12.000 miles per year

I just had a dealer send me an email quote for a 2018 BMW X2 (not demo) MSRP of $42,545 and a sales price of $43245 (4% off MSRP) I was very insulted. Emailed back and asked for 15% to 17% off MSRP before incentives, does this seem fair?

Not the appropriate thread to ask this. Go make your own thread in the Ask The Hackers forum.

Don’t bother with them if that’s their offer.