Off Topic Landfill

You no need to ask in every single thread. If you are a serious buyer,please post what you need in wanted ads of marketplace

I am new here and trying to see what is available in OH. Thanks will post there.

Funny, so when you consider inflation the Avg US Gas price today in 2019 is lower than when WWII started in the early 1940’s. Gas has really been a good / inexpensive commodity. I don’t think we will be able to say the same about electric in just 10 years, it will be more expensive and then you’ll need to factor in the changing of batteries at the 5 year mark.

Here is electricity costs since 2000, looks like they go up slightly every year, not the same flat curve that gas has.

Do you wanna make a prediction of the future based on the past? Good luck. And i must say, nice job in selecting the periods for the graphs…torture the data till it talks, right?
In my area the gas has to drop below $1 in order to match the ev mile cost. To be honest I don’t even care about the cost, I’m on pv and price locked for 18 more years. Truth is even for more money I would still choose ev.

1 Like

I have never done scheduled maintenance on any lease, Porsche, BMW, Lexus. Its a lease, you drive it like a rental. I was never charged for any wear and tear, besides tires.

I sure hope that means you at least change the oil.

1 Like

what a stupid comment, if you blow the tranny or engine on your lease then you can happily enjoy it sitting in a dealership’s service center while you drive a p.o.s actual rental car, it’s still your car the only difference is you are paying projected depreciation versus financing the whole sales price.

Umm didn’t you get blow away in vegas years ago…thug?
My last BMW lease I NEVER washed, changed the oil once in 2 years? Yes, my porsche and bmw spent weeks in repair, and not because of neglect. I got a comparable loaner (same class).
I’ve leased for 20 years. Bottom line is leasing is great for that daily that you really don’t want to worry about, and it doesnt matter if that’s a 100k car.

What are you looking for your monthly to be around?

Realisticly it all depends on what your willing to part with out of pocket at signing. The rebates for this month in your region aren’t to horrible plus I see Hyundai is running a loyalty incentive if you already own one in your household. However it is the last day of the month and programs are subject to change so I would give it a few days to see if Hyundai switches anything up!

Whatsup Dig6** 4 this car what are you looking for your monthly to be and what are you comfortable parting with out of pocket at signing realistically?

Hey man. Yeah I’ll pay out of pockets at signing. I can get 14% off on Q5 locally, I think my dealer would extend same to SQ5 but not sure. Given RV of 59% and MF of .00166, 15% off + $2500 of incentives (I think they are less currently, but have been around that in the past) should work out to around $500 + tax. Might do MSDs to lower pmt.

Think you can get close or beat something like that?

To clarify, no cap cost reductions. Just acquisition + doc fee + reg + first month at signing.

1 Like

Currently rebates in your region for a 19 SQ5 is only $1250. To be honest because this is one on audi’s special models dealers may act stingy on a great dealer discount. Also keep in mind this is the last day of the month so programs are subject to change. However I did just reach out to my audi connections concerning the car you want and If your serious right now at getting the audi and don’t mind traveling to brooklyn NY, I wouldn’t mind checking into getting you a deal that would work for you!

Thanks man. Yeah the rebates right now suck. My local said to wait into March because lack of incentives crushed them in Jan/Feb and she thinks Audi will improve. Once the new numbers come in, I’d appreciate you checking the Brooklyn dealer. No prob at all coming to Brooklyn.

no sweat bro, just keep me posted

have u already shopped quotes?

Federal rebate $7600
CA Rebate $1500
Montly payment $340
Down payment $1000
36 montys lease term
2018 Clarity Base

makes me wonder why they do that, you think they would want to move those older cars