Off Topic Landfill

While I don’t have a pic anymore, back in 04’ had a buddy at JLR send a picture of a cancelled order on a XJ in Pink. Custom ordered, then walked on the deal. At the time Maybach dealers were configuring some horrendous looking cars and we had numerous cancellations with no takers. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

You are the one who always bashes CVT’s!
Now when I say that it is not a good option for this SUV…you start talking about gearing etc.
Quarter trap speeds are generally a great indicator of passing times, and the Ascent isn’t doing too well.

Do you just always want to say anything, but opposite to what I say?

My whole point to OP - consider XC90. That was it😊 People asked why, I said why.

I signed a lease on a 2019 X6 few days ago. Got 12% off MSRP. Debating on pulling the trigger on 2019 X3 (for my sister) - the incentives aren’t there for this car in February. They offered me the same 12% on the X3. That’s why I was curious about March numbers

Hi everyone, I can help as much as i can for honda lease deals.

Wish I could find these deals closer in the west coast.

This free charging of electric cars will be going away soon, they just wanted to tease you with free charging. Now that the masses are buying them they will start charging like they did at all Tesla charging stations…soon youll be paying just as much to charge a car as you would be paying to fill.yoir car up with gas. KWH charges will only be increasing in the years to come !

Buying an EV won’t make sense anymore if that happens.

And gas prices only go down, right?
Where do people come up with this stuff?

1 Like

As if people buy electric cars just to save on gas??? - there is so much more to it…Regardless of the naysayers its the future of the automotive industry.

1 Like

Agree, would pick one up today at this price in CA.

Can I get this in OH?

You no need to ask in every single thread. If you are a serious buyer,please post what you need in wanted ads of marketplace

I am new here and trying to see what is available in OH. Thanks will post there.

Funny, so when you consider inflation the Avg US Gas price today in 2019 is lower than when WWII started in the early 1940’s. Gas has really been a good / inexpensive commodity. I don’t think we will be able to say the same about electric in just 10 years, it will be more expensive and then you’ll need to factor in the changing of batteries at the 5 year mark.

Here is electricity costs since 2000, looks like they go up slightly every year, not the same flat curve that gas has.

Do you wanna make a prediction of the future based on the past? Good luck. And i must say, nice job in selecting the periods for the graphs…torture the data till it talks, right?
In my area the gas has to drop below $1 in order to match the ev mile cost. To be honest I don’t even care about the cost, I’m on pv and price locked for 18 more years. Truth is even for more money I would still choose ev.

1 Like

I have never done scheduled maintenance on any lease, Porsche, BMW, Lexus. Its a lease, you drive it like a rental. I was never charged for any wear and tear, besides tires.

I sure hope that means you at least change the oil.

1 Like

what a stupid comment, if you blow the tranny or engine on your lease then you can happily enjoy it sitting in a dealership’s service center while you drive a p.o.s actual rental car, it’s still your car the only difference is you are paying projected depreciation versus financing the whole sales price.