Off Topic Landfill

Thank you @28firefighter, I have no problem with that thread of comments being moved to landfill.

Are you in the market for a 340i? I have a handful of brand new 340i in my inventory which I an offer you the same deal. Let me know and we can workout a Hackr deal

Reza V.
(818)210-8794
Long Beach BMW

Doing something like this is in very poor taste.

Do you currently have a BMW? I have a brand new 330i xDrive at my store. You can come see it or we can work out the numbers prior your visit.

Reza
Long Beach BMW

So do we get great or better deal at least on subaru brand than other states?

Cody can I get the link please

Lol… you are trying too hard to convince people who are more educated in cars, mods and leases.

I call BS on 5k cost :joy:

Leases: sure.

Cars and Modifications : No Not Necessarily

Most people that lease don’t do modifications in the first place…

Go ahead and call a reputable shop in this area and ask them how much it costs to PPF and ceramic coat a full car. Call me when you find one that will do it for anything significantly less.

Not sure why everyone keeps commenting on the PPF and Ceramic Pro.
As far as the PPF and Ceramic Pro go, There is no “one size fits all” price.

It depends how much of the car you want done, and that will also effect how much material needs to purchased. Different cars will also require different amounts of time in order to PROPERLY PPF and Ceramic Pro an entire vehicle. Those who keep commenting on the price OP paid have clearly never had a PPF and Ceramic Pro job done before.

Material is only half the battle, Installation is the real cost.
When it comes to detailing and paint protection, cheaper isn’t always better.
That’s tough for most hackers to grasp because everybody is concerned with price over quality work.

1 Like

Exactly right.

My installer is an expert at doing custom installs, and he did the front bumper (and a few other pieces) custom for me, so it has less seams and visible lines than a kit cut bumper, just as an example.

Correct depending on which package you are doing on ceramic pro bronze, silver, or gold. Also how much of the vehicle you are wrapping with ppf will determine price. I work in industry so my prices will be different from what we charge consumers. I understand small businesses have to make money and time is money.

I’m surprised by your post. There are a lot of shops that do the film and are horrible. Anyone halfway decent near me, such as Autonuvo, or Avi Boston, has packages ranging from 1400-3000 depending on what you want to wrap. No decent installer will do it for $500 regardless of what the film costs.

Also despite the cost of a Modesta coating, it costs thousands to get a job done right.

Your point is like saying wax cost $8 but a detail shouldn’t cost $250…

Im sorry I think you misunderstood me. I meant to to say cost of material to coat a car in ceramic pro would be 500 plus labor. Cost of material to apply ppf is about 200 plus labor. I understand shops have to make money so most of the prices people receive come from labor. Some shops will charge less because they have less overhead via mobile tint vs a huge shop

Hey @Tone can i buy a couple bottles from you then? :slight_smile:

Ceramic coating i get it but PPF on a lease car makes no sense to me. Especially $6k worth!

The color is incredibly similar to carbon black (with less purple) which is a bummer. The beautiful thing about BMW individual paint (which you didnt mention) is the fact that it has additional clear coat as it is wet sanded and polished to remove virtually all the orange peel. It is stunning in person especially with ceramic coating; however, PPF will ruin the fact that this car has no orange peel as it is not 100% clear and adds some orange peel effect.

I hope you get the right person to assume it, I’ve always wanted a BMW with individual paint finish!

Hey Trato I do not sell ceramic pro but I can get some or you can purchase directly from the manufacturer which is located in china. Most people who do ppf or coating usually only do hood, bumper, and fenders. Its a beautiful car and I get he wants to protect it.

These numbers don’t make sense. A bottle of CP is like 200 plus maybe another hundred in quality towels and pads and such. How is PPF material $200? For what? A front bumper? A full nose? You’re not getting enough SunTek PPF to do a whole car for $200

It’s a good deal. FYI I can help with any state in the USA. Delivered 10 M3 CS and M4 CS to customers all over the county in the last month. OP, if you have customers outside of CA, let’s talk.

@conanohasselhof
I don’t think your comment about the CS being a pain in the ass to drive comes from experience. I have driven them extensively on and off the track and the daily usability is definitely a selling point. It’s a much better performance car than a base or ZCP F80 or F82, hence the higher price point and the much lower lap times around the Nurburgring (7:38 M3 CS, 7:35 M4 CS).

I spoke with the head of engineering for M at the BMW M Testcenter in Nurburg, Germany and he told me that the CS model was developed to have a performance level near that of the M4 GTS combined with the comfort of the ZCP M3/M4. It’s the perfect time to get a limited production M Series with all the incentives available. No other M car with this much performance currently leases this well.

Just a few going to happy new and repeat customers all over the USA:

most people who go with rr are badge chasers at least from what I have seen, in their eyes a range rover > bmw, that’s a good deal for the x5m though, definitely drives like a little higher sports car, great suv to daily too since few will know you have enough horsepower to smack v8 mustangs, challenger’s and camaro’s like it’s nobody’s business.

To be honest that’s an outgoing model x5m will be replaced with all the new tech and body. That’s why I would choose a RR over it. I don’t think they are badge chasers. If you ever get in a Range Rover they are priced corrrectly that’s why they don’t give discounts. Just my 2 cents. The engine in the x5m is nice though.