Off Topic Landfill

Is it possible to replicate this deal currently? Beautiful vehicle!

The dealer —

@Igor_K1234 contact @aronchi as he can help you with getting into an Infiniti

@Cars01 why are you hijacking one brokers thread and pointing someone to another broker? I know all the other brokers including Mike (@aronchi) wouldn’t like it done in their threads.

The Search function within the Marketplace section will allow all users to find brokers for various makes and models within their region / area.

1 Like

@CaptQ wasn’t trying to hijack anyone’s thread, i didn’t look at whose thread it was. Merely was answering a question.

Why are you posting some random terrible quote on a broker’s thread? Off to the landfill.

1 Like

Wtf

Mods? MODS??!

@trusted_hackrs

Edit: didn’t mean to sound crazy. Just being facetious. Carry on

1 Like

Relax. We don’t live here full time. If enough people flag it gets removed after being hidden.

3 Likes

but Michael said they’re not mods!! UGH :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 7 days.

Can you pay off my student loans, car lease, and house mortgage?

Leased for the first time…wondering if i did the right thing and also want to learn from this experience to lease better next time…what do you think about the offer i accepted below?

MSRP: $50250
Selling Price: $42000
**Monthly Payment: $400
**Cash Due at Signing: $4000

**Months:24
**Annual Mileage:10k/yr

Leased for the first time…wondering if i did the right thing and also want to learn from this experience to lease better next time…what do you think about the offer i accepted below?

MSRP: $50250
Selling Price: $42000
**Monthly Payment: $400
**Cash Due at Signing: $4000

**Months:24
**Annual Mileage:10k/yr

That wasn’t my point, WRONG AGAIN!

I guess I’m just not as smart as you. I can live with that.

I’m glad you recognize that! Cheers!

You have it backwards… former pilot and mathematician. Once a mathematician, always a mathematician. You have a nice day!

Forgot the spell checker sheriff was on the prowl! A thousand pardons your excellency!

We should be bowing to you for reminding us about the .04/month savings we will have by reminding us that calc is just an “estimate.”

By the way, comparing flying a plane and calculating a lease in the same sentence is laughable.

1 Like