Off Topic Landfill

You need to check your language… Keep that in mind.

Please PM me so we can help you get your dream car

Thanks for the reminder.

Mod removed

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Is it possible to replicate this deal currently? Beautiful vehicle!

The dealer —

@Igor_K1234 contact @aronchi as he can help you with getting into an Infiniti

@Cars01 why are you hijacking one brokers thread and pointing someone to another broker? I know all the other brokers including Mike (@aronchi) wouldn’t like it done in their threads.

The Search function within the Marketplace section will allow all users to find brokers for various makes and models within their region / area.

1 Like

@CaptQ wasn’t trying to hijack anyone’s thread, i didn’t look at whose thread it was. Merely was answering a question.

Why are you posting some random terrible quote on a broker’s thread? Off to the landfill.

1 Like

Wtf

Mods? MODS??!

@trusted_hackrs

Edit: didn’t mean to sound crazy. Just being facetious. Carry on

1 Like

Relax. We don’t live here full time. If enough people flag it gets removed after being hidden.

3 Likes

but Michael said they’re not mods!! UGH :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 7 days.

Can you pay off my student loans, car lease, and house mortgage?

Leased for the first time…wondering if i did the right thing and also want to learn from this experience to lease better next time…what do you think about the offer i accepted below?

MSRP: $50250
Selling Price: $42000
**Monthly Payment: $400
**Cash Due at Signing: $4000

**Months:24
**Annual Mileage:10k/yr

Leased for the first time…wondering if i did the right thing and also want to learn from this experience to lease better next time…what do you think about the offer i accepted below?

MSRP: $50250
Selling Price: $42000
**Monthly Payment: $400
**Cash Due at Signing: $4000

**Months:24
**Annual Mileage:10k/yr

That wasn’t my point, WRONG AGAIN!