Off Topic Landfill

Ivan how can I get in touch with you? Looking for an S4 in SoCal.

Ivan, please PM me. I would like to initiate a lease for an Audi Q5 by this weekend, October 20th or early next week.

Thanks

Patrick

Please text me a stock number and how many miles you’ll be driving a year at 626-646-9882

1 Like

Hello Ivan-

I am new here, is there a way I can message privately about some lease numbers?

Thanks

Ivan looking for new Q8 lease. 3-4 year, 12k miles, $0/minimal down. How are the leases looking right now? Will be shopping around but plan to get this weekend

Ursus why would you landfill my post helping him with Toyota pricing? That’s ridiculous and petty.

Because you and the guy you were helping hijacked th OPs post. Pretty simple stuff.

You still have a lot to learn to become a top notch broker. And you never will.

Rather be a mediocre “broker” then a top notch douch.

I’m sure he meant “consultant.” And if you’re going to insult him, at least spell it correctly…it’s douche.

was a sick deal. i’m trying right now for a repeat, but they do not have the same MF/RV incentive like last year. This year is .00238 and 44%… last year it was leaps and bounds better haha.

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here. I have a 2015 Macan Sport and its lease is ending in April. I am in market to lease another vehicle. I am looking at RR Sport, Maserati Levante, or Porsche Cayman but I am also open to other suggestions. I like to keep the monthly payment to below $850 and the out of pocket below $5,000. Any suggestions is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

I am in Ohio and would love to see your sample deal as I am in the market for a Mercedes.

Welcome! That 1st blue looks good!

1 Like

Yeah, would love to see a sample deal on C300

Hello! for everyone that asked for sample deals. Send me a message with your email and I will be able to email a few PDF sample deals so you can see a couple of different options for different models. These sample deals will include MSRP, Discount, MF, 7k 10k and 12k miles /yr for 36months. If you land on a specific model I can also email you a build sheet

Also, If you have USAA, ABA,AMA,ADA, United Mileage Plus, AICPA or a current Mercedes 2012 or newer you may qualify for additional incentives

Hello Emilio.

How much experience do you have with shipping and what’s the ballpark for shipping to west coast?

Welcome to a tough crowd! Best luck.

1 Like

just a question. Are all of those USAA etc… same value of incentive? If not, would you please provide the number for ABA?

Thank you. Sorry for hijacking your thread, but I’m looking to get into a 19’ c43 in the fall and I know incentives change, but just want to plan ahead.

Good luck on selling your loaners!