Off Topic Landfill

In TX the sales tax are on the price of the car ? or only on the total lease amount ?

Sure. Will do

You dont have to do it at Dealer. You can get the service done at any mechanic, autoshop.

Do we have to save all the documentation? Will they ask?

Hi everyone,

I’m negotiating a deal on a hybrid X5 (so called X5e) 2018, that’s currently looking like the following:

• MSRP: 65.295
  • Sale price: 55.725 (already including BMW lease credit and dealer discount)
  • Additional incentive: 500
  • RV: 59%
  • 36/10
  • MF: 0.00188
  • Total drive-off: 5.740 (inceptions + 2.981 cap reduction)
  • Monthly pmt: 599.xx, tax included (7%)

What do you think? Fair?

The calculator is giving me a score of 8.3 years

Cheers
Felipe

Hi Quentin,

I’m new on the forum, but not to buying and selling cars. I’m ready to pull the trigger on a new 2019 Optima S Lease. I currently have a 2016 Optima LX with with 10,266 miles on the OD in great condition. My expected lease return date is March 26th, 2019.

I just visited my original dealer today 1/10, and he gave me some numbers. I was supposed to meet with him the end of December, but my step-mom needed hip surgery and I was unable to get with him until now.

Her are my details:

2019 Optima S
10K per year
$500 down
Credit score 660-700
No late payments on my current Optima Lease
2 payments left before lease return

Let me know what you can do. Thank you

C

Hi Ralph, can you please help me find the best lease deal on QX60 LUX AWD in Blue or any other darker bold color? i Don’t care much about navigation but i do care about auto starter, sun roof, moon roof.

thanks,

@ralphsaphony I’m in the market for a new lease and would like to have your help - sounds like you are the go to guy in the IL area.

PM’d 202020

Ralph, saw this post today. I’m in Indianapolis, you able to find anything along this line? I understand to use your service are upfront fees, just want to see if you are in my market and know Toyota deals first. Thanks

I believe those are only possible through US Bank, I don’t have a Toyota dealer that runs leases through them yet!

I have been trying to get hold of you for a while . Do we have the wrong e mail or phone number?

Hello Raffay, Do you service customers in the KANSAS area. Sent you a text. Thanks

@LeaseDoctor-you need resuscitation.

2 Likes

Going to have a lot of malpractice suits against him at this rate, patients dying left and right with these “blow out” deals

2 Likes

were you talking about me or teaching us something about yourself ? - you’re profile picture is pretty serious

The more you talk … the more you prove my point…keep digging your own grave… i will just sit here and watch

5 Likes

If this is true, then they need to find a way to discount them further.

https://carbuzz.com/news/dealers-have-too-many-new-jeep-wranglers-on-their-hands

thanks enjoy the popcorn

Blows my mind how you think arguing with these potentially interested customers will earn you business and thrashing on people on leasehackr will get you more business just to prove your own point. As @Sharif said above, you’re digging your own grave. Terrible businessman and terrible professionalism. Just another hack lease broker in NY…

1 Like