Off Topic Landfill

Saw it just a bit too late… Hopefully we’ll be able to catch another good one

Lol best of luck with that

Sarcasm. Read a little between the lines.

1 Like

I have a great Rav 4 deal in MA that fits the bill

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/new-england-2018-toyota-rav-4-blowout-xle-awd-254-month-tax-w-first-only-das-msrp-30-948-over-40-in-stock-and-ready-to-go/91446/2

Open to an equinox?

Email me

elegantautoleasing@gmail.com

Check the Toyota deals here @Jrouleau426

1 Like

Get another Volvo, at least it saved your life and you have $500 loyalty :slight_smile:

I would but those S90 deals are long long gone :frowning:

Where are you located? There is a lot of cash on 18 S90. You can easily get to the low $400 or better on a loaner.

NC OR MA lol

Go to NJ, there are some dealers with tons of S90. In NE: T5s have $7,200, 0.00031/50% 36/15 (T5 MOM AWD). T6s - $5,750, 0.00056 (may be typo, other terms are 0.00076)/50% 36/15 (T6 MOM)
I’m pretty sure @nyclife or @Benedetto can get a great deal for you there. Or, I guess, @Bostoncarconcierge in MA.

1 Like

You qualify if it is 6 months or less.

Try pinging @aronchi

lol for 350 with 350 due at signing for a luxe + essential in NY without MSD, he’s going to be looking for quite a while.

1 Like

I knew you would provide value one way or another!

I would be willing to go without some of the packages if I needed to to reach my price please pm me

I think we want an SUV this time around since we will be expanding our family soon

You said about another S90, hence my response. XC60 T6 has 3k and T5 has 2k in NE.

Your location would help.

He’s on Long Island. @aronchi and @nyclife can maybe help?