Off Topic Landfill

Do you know if there’s this additional $2000 rebate going on now if I sign up for that credit card?

Not at the moment for me, but it could be targeted.

YMMV on this one. Some get a goose egg (me), some get 750, some 1000 and some 2000. Nobody knows how or why the different amounts. That said, it’s a nice bonus if you’re in the market and score it.

1 Like

Interesting. I’ve always gotten 2K twice a year :confused:

Christmas gift as in “I’ll make the first payment for you” or as in “All payments, insurance, curb rash, dings, dents, over mileage etc”?

1 Like

An A4/A5 under $400 with little down isn’t gonna happen. Closer to $500 is realistic to expect.

Other brand at that price would be more like Infiniti or maybe Acura.

Search, read and ask questions in A6 threads. There are tons of them. Or hire a broker.

Thank you!

Peter

Hi Folks,

What is the point of this thread? Is this just a wish list or are there any deals to be had?

If it’s just a wish list then why not dream big :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should be aiming for a 320i. If you search any of these models you’ll quickly see what you are searching for is impossible.

1 Like

This thread was to filter out the 600+ posts that would have been closed right off the bat, and clogging up the marketplace section. Short answer: Yes this is a wish list.

Edit: Looking for a McLaren 570s $0 drive off $599 tax inc. No loyalty.

3 Likes

@D_Zak You just missed the @tieroneleasing Murano deal for $215. Nissan is doing a few months pull ahead too.

Saw it just a bit too late… Hopefully we’ll be able to catch another good one

Lol best of luck with that

Sarcasm. Read a little between the lines.

1 Like

I have a great Rav 4 deal in MA that fits the bill

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/new-england-2018-toyota-rav-4-blowout-xle-awd-254-month-tax-w-first-only-das-msrp-30-948-over-40-in-stock-and-ready-to-go/91446/2

Open to an equinox?

Email me

elegantautoleasing@gmail.com

Check the Toyota deals here @Jrouleau426

1 Like

Get another Volvo, at least it saved your life and you have $500 loyalty :slight_smile:

I would but those S90 deals are long long gone :frowning: