Off Topic Landfill

With 2019 Acura NSX now out with the improved specs and funky colors, are we to expect some lease deals soon?

Looking to use 2014 Vette Stingray z51 3LT supercharged by ALL GIRLS GARAGE on velocity network as my down payment.
14K miles on it. Needs Rear Diff Work, otherwise MINT condition.

Like the NSX in all exterior colors, but digging the blue interior.

Anyway, anyone out there know if there is a $20K out there from Acura, and how much the sales can be off MSRP? 7%? 9%?

I think a TOTAL OUT OF POCKET of $60 to $65K is still to be had.

Spam removed 202030

the po-po should have landfilled this by now…i’m surprised.

Maybe Santa got him laid?

No problem…

Hello, I am looking for zero down lease. i see some are getting around $320 per month. I am looking for similar pricing if possible. please let me know

Contact him directly.

:popcorn::popcorn:

:peanuts: 20202020

Can you elaborate on $2000 twice a year?

If you have the Capital one GM credit card, in the past, they give you an additional $2000 rebate for card members only, in addition to your earnings, to take off any purchase or lease.

Do you know if there’s this additional $2000 rebate going on now if I sign up for that credit card?

Not at the moment for me, but it could be targeted.

YMMV on this one. Some get a goose egg (me), some get 750, some 1000 and some 2000. Nobody knows how or why the different amounts. That said, it’s a nice bonus if you’re in the market and score it.

1 Like

Interesting. I’ve always gotten 2K twice a year :confused:

Christmas gift as in “I’ll make the first payment for you” or as in “All payments, insurance, curb rash, dings, dents, over mileage etc”?

1 Like

An A4/A5 under $400 with little down isn’t gonna happen. Closer to $500 is realistic to expect.

Other brand at that price would be more like Infiniti or maybe Acura.

Search, read and ask questions in A6 threads. There are tons of them. Or hire a broker.

Thank you!

Peter

Hi Folks,

What is the point of this thread? Is this just a wish list or are there any deals to be had?

If it’s just a wish list then why not dream big :slight_smile:

1 Like