Off Topic Landfill

My picture is actually of a brown bear.

So none of them are leased…but the collection of non-leased vehicles sure is pretty isn’t it?

Nice, but not leased.

Keep it in your own thread.

I don’t understand what you are trying to say, can you clarify? Thank you.

Hi Ben, What is your phone number so we can talk about a deal? thanks

Thank you!!!

Hi,
I’m located in VA and looking to lease a 7 or 8 seater SUV. Please contact me. Thank you.

Does Cartelligent beat you?

spam removed [202020202202]

Amazing deal! Congrats!

I’ve rented a civic type r off you from turo… haha cool and a great deal

Can you post more details about the Stinger deal and where you’re located? I looked into a Stinger and the quotes I got were over $600/month.

Hi Quentin,

Am a newbie here and would like to hire your services in North California, 94538 (Fremont, CA). Am looking for 2019 Volvo XC60 AWD with Inscription trim OR 2019 Acura RDX AWD with Advance Package. I would like to have 10-12K mileage with 30 or 36months.

Am willing to do $1500 - $2000 as MSD (if permitted). You can contact me on 510 896 0897 or email me : muvees98@yahoo.co.in and willing to sign as soon as possible.

Also please share your fee structure for your service.

Thanks in advance,

Murali

Contact him directly.

Even though they have the same 2.0t, Audi has much stronger acceleration in real world practice, compared to the s90. The s90 t6 has same acceleration as the a6 2.0t. Just drive both, and see. I have seen a 2018 Audi S6 with 20k off total (including rebates). Lease was like 750/mo for 39/15 including MD tax, only 1st month. The A6 3.0T Competition Package seems like the ideal car.

Instrumented tests showed S90 T5 accelerated to 60 mph in 6.5 seconds while the A6 2.0T did it in 6.1. The S90 T6 was measured at 5.6.

T6 is absolutely faster than A6 2.0T, but for the similar price may as well be the 3.0T.

I don’t think 0.4 seconds really matters to his wife. Just talking about price/options value.

I am saying “real world” practice, not magazine times. Here was my run on a V90 T5 (best attempt). I have the video if you want to actually see it. Not anywhere close

to 6.5.