Off Topic Landfill

Read my original post. This forum is for Leasehackr worthy deals. Spamming it with crappy dealer advertised deals will get the response it deserves.

I do not think can be replicated but you should be able to get within 1000 with gm lease loyalty.

**MSRP: $50,210
**Selling Price: $40,740
**Monthly Payment: puchass
**Cash Due at Signing: $32233
**MSD:0
**Incentives:10,750 (gm finance, costco, 2k lease loyalty)

**Months:does not apply
Annual Mileage:
MF:
Residual:

**Region:OR
Leasehackr Score:

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Hey, would be happy to help you with your request. you will get better pricing on the 2019 QX60, under $420 with 0 drive off on a 39 month lease. depending on the trim you choose.

So you currently own GMC/Chevy, i can check if that will qualify you for the conquest request. also if you can tell me where you work, i can check if you will qualify for an extra rebate. if you do qualify, can get you under $400.

Sam
m (650) 822-8015
sam@autopia.com

Hi Dave, i’m new at leasing and i’m looking to lease a pre owned BMW X1 or X2, i’m trying to look for a 0 down payment with a 299 or 350 max monthly payment, any suggestions?
I live in New York but i dont know which places to look around. thank you

or if anyone has any idea of a BMW X line with a 0 down payment and a low monthly payment, please let me know. thank you,

Quentin,
Sent you a PM with few more questions, hope you had a chance to read it. Please respond when you get a moment.
Thanks,

There are many auto transporters out there, but one should hire a reasonable auto transporter for car transportation. For interstate car transportation, an experienced and trusted firm must be hired for the safe delivery of the car at the doorsteps. One of my friends hired Connecticut Auto Transporter
for interstate car transportation, he had a great experience, his car was safely delivered at the doorsteps. For more details look at http://connecticutautotransporter.com

You should really know what you’re talking about before mouthing off.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

First off this is for a purchase and not a lease but wanted to share as I think I got a good deal. The miles restrictions on lease will not work for me so I decided to purchase instead.

Closed the deal for 2019 Bolt Premier MSRP $43,300. got 15% dealer discount on MSRP, plus $2,500 GM incentives, plus $1,000 Emp. discount, so total 10k off MSRP, selling price of around 34k plus 3.5k of taxes and fees. $37,500 out the door.
I am only eligible for 7.5k federal tax benefit and no other state rebates on EVs so it will turn out $30,000 after tax benefits for brand new premier Bolt.
Looks like I managed good deal on purchasing Bolt, and that too in state of Arizona!!

Sorry, but Trophy Garage is for leases only.

What is wrong with the CVT? One of the quickest and most efficient cars in it’s class.

CVTs will always be trash because they’re held back for the exact opposite purpose of what they were originally designed for. CVTs were first introduced by the Williams F1 team in the ‘94 (maybe ‘93?) Grand Prix to reduce shift times.

It was an absolute monster and was banned by the FIA for the following race season. CVTs of today are trash compared to what it was originally designed for.

All for the sake of efficiency and fuel economy… but the transmission programming from Nissan and Infiniti especially never seem to get it right. Almost as bad as a 10-speed automatic from Toyota or Ford. Constantly hunting for the right gear ratio and you end up losing fuel efficiency to real world driving.

You can say that about s-tronic/DSG also, and Acura’s 9 speed. List keeps going.

Don’t like it, don’t buy it. Have not heard about Infiniti QX50 CVT failures, but they have the same fail rate as most other gearboxes. Yes they were undeveloped at first, but now they provide best efficiency and response.

No one here is arguing about their reliability.

You’re right, I don’t have to buy it and I never have and never will. I have yet to see an application of a cvt superior to dual clutch or torque converter when it comes to driving experience.

1 Like

Driving experience is again subjective. Some people like smooth and responsive driving characteristics. CVT will still be faster than any transmission, since it does not shift. Plain physics. No matter how fast your automatic gearbox is, the CVT is still faster.

I really doubt you driven cara with good CVT’s. The QX50 is solid.

1 Like

every Forum has a troll…

Consumer CVTs have artificial shift points. Defeats the purpose of a CVTs advantage over traditional torque converter… they’re not faster when employed this way.

PDK, DSG, and ZF Automatic torque converters are all superior in regards to driving performance.

2 Likes