Off Topic Landfill

Having my credibility constantly impugned by you is tiresome.

Asking again- what are your credentials?

I’ve answered this question at least twice already, go search :grin:

I’ll consider that none. Not going to spend time searching without knowing what search terms.

Got a great lease quote for a loaner 340xi GT at BMW Norwood if anyone wants it. We decided to go a different route.

Note the inflated money factor in this quote. Should be .00182 bringing the payment down a little!

image|281x500

I’m sick of your nasty attitude dude. Seriously cut it. Nobody here appreciates it.

Try to be nice for once

Why don’t you just create your own topic and offer advice and deals, if any, instead of bumping relatively old threads?

1 Like

A lazy dealer is exactly what we need here.

2 Likes

We don’t know you yet to call you trustworthy either. We have enough to call you lazy though.

Starting off on the right foot

How about not lazy AND trustworthy? It’s a lot to ask I guess.

1 Like

Maybe you should look around and see how trustworthy ones conduct their business here. You may learn a thing or two, but it takes some effort, so…

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Run from that company. You will be in the 800s. I just got a quote for a fully loaded X3 30i xdrive 51k msrp for 625/mo, all MD tax enrolled, 36/15k. 0 down. Get that + free maintenance. What is cool too, is that the X3 30i is just as fast as the T6.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

“today only!!” type of deal should hit at least 10 on the LH calculator.

I’d be interested at $500/mo OTD w $0 Drive offs.

I worked a deal on a Lexus GX460, same MSRP, for $490/mo OTD on a 27/10 lease a few months back. Almost signed it but wife doesn’t like the side-swing tailgate.

You want another 6k+ off sticker? Ha! You can’t compare apples to oranges.

1 Like
  1. Another $6k off… Yeah… this is LeaseHackr. We hack leases.
  2. As for comparison… Lexus > BMW. V8 > i6. 4x4 > 4x2. 7 seats > 5 seats.