Off Topic Landfill

Was here long before you. If you cannot take your dose of truth, grow a thicker skin…

1 Like

Who cares how long you’ve been on an Internet forum? Your comment was worthless and you are now inciting negative comments for no other reason than to boost you sweet leasehackr cred.

As previously stated, I was in negotiations with a crappy salesperson who tried to bait and switch me. I wasnt playing. End of story.

Maybe you work there?

Troll on…

Spam…20202020

Spam…202020000

I love how you guys can find something wrong in everything Tesla does.
This shit is full of haters calling out people for being fanboys, and the 3 “fanboys” that are here do the same towards the “haters”.
Just fucking be reasonable, it’s not that hard to be reasonable. How the fuck is having the lowest probablity of injury bad?
Tesla is not the best company in the world but it’s not fucking Hitler either…

Congrats on the XC60. Would you mind sharing the deal you got?

Tell you what, if you’re looking to visit Romania, check out Cluj-Napoca, Sibiu, Sighisoara, Brasov, then Bucharest :slight_smile: . PM me if you want more info.

When I played in Brasov we had to LAND in Bucharest FIRST, and drive from there. So…

So which did you like better, Brasov or Bucharest?

How’s it feel to be last place in the Metropolitan Division?

It feels like it did for you from 2013-2017…

Touche…

Let’s go CANES. Since when did hockey turn into football (or at least baseball) with all the scoring this year.

Yeah, let’s go! You know where lol
p.s. you all should look at the games played and points LOST :wink:

Canes off to an amazing start this year. Cause for concern.

We will see how they handle their state fair hiatus over the next couple of weeks. Brind’amour has them playing well, at least offensively, in a short sample size.

That is soooo awesome. Love it. Wish I could get a deal like that in PA.

Wow I would rip your hand off for that deal!!!

auhh, hope you are still enjoying the chevy. call me if you need anything else!

Thoughts on this deal?

Audi S5 Sportback Prestige, 68k MSRP, $61k selling price - $3k DAS (down+tax+fees) $947 per month ( $799+10% tax+wear/tear & maintenance package)

I know Audi S5 dont lease well but I could not resist leasing it. I test drove the 440i and this blows it out the water, especially the interior