Off Topic Landfill

Yeah, it is less about the individual, and more about what that moniker represents. That is why I was asking.

I will remove all off topic to landfill once it’s settled. I’m not the one who grants “registered” badges, so I don’t need any proof.

1 Like

The law can be interpreted in many ways. I’m good to consult with people on leases if they want my help. As I said from the beginning, I don’t contract with anyone.

you don’t have to contract with anyone to be a broker. Whatever…I didn’t mean to start another shit storm. My intent was due to your multiple postings clogging up the forum. As it turns out, I was wrong, and your others were deleted.

I would appreciate that. I have gotten multiple members great deals thus far on Tacoma’s, tundras, 4runners, and stelvios. Not one person complained about me. I don’t understand the attacks. Please landfill this and let’s get back to what we are all here for. To facilitate great deals and educate the uninformed consumers

I am new to the business, and flat out if someone does not respect my time or my hard earned cash then I will not do business with them. Many of these guys are sensitive clowns with no clue. On the flip side, there are plenty of customers that are time wasters asking 1,001 questions with no real intent on closing a deal…But there has to be a happy medium.

After reading these posts the gentleman probably needs to hire an assistant to help with answering customers.

Very Nice Justin, and hope you will grow in this field. I have also a website [REMOVED], where you can hire a car on lease in Brooklyn, New York.

I am also very thankful this community also, where I can put my thoughts without hesitation.

Thanks, All of you

Nice! I haven’t found anyone to do under $500 yet on one of these!?

I wish 4c leased well.

$267 a month for a 330e bmw? insanely good deal and one that I would sign for myself today

My guess is that you are in DC area :slight_smile:

Even the sun will shine on a dog’s ass every now and again :slight_smile:

1 Like

That username :persevere:

1 Like

:smirk:

Sigh :cry:

Born and raised in Silver Spring. I live in south Florida now but Caps fan from birth for life! We were not making suck!

1 Like

If you’re okay with FWD, the sweet spot in this category right now in SoCal is the A4 Ultra Tech. Far more features than comparable models - including standard navigation - and its leasing sub-$400 with nothing down. And the Premium Plus adds a ton mote stuff for only another $30 or so a month.

Sometimes you have to look beyond just MSRP - an A4 Ultra Tech is $40,175, but it has navigation, digital cockpit, pre-sense, real leather, heated seats, memory seats, moonroof, rear climate control, xenon headlights, CarPlay/Android Auto, keyless go, etc. etc. Stuff that Benz and BMW often charge for.

I’ve driven the Audi A4 quattro and have been quite impressed with fit n finish more so than the BMW 3 series. But never tried the ultra version. I suspect the ultra version is the dumb-down version and probably won’t drive the same. But yeah, I’m not willing to save 20 bucks or so for an inferior car. Yeah, I understand it comes with more goodies. But RWD, 9 speed transmission, Benz badge, more horses and plush ride is worth the $20 more a month. I really only need Apple car play to be honest. Don’t really care for navigation. Software changes so much that it’s nice to just to be able to hook up iPhone XS MAX or something and get the latest software interface in your car.

Remember, we’re all just renting the car. It’s a toy and we all have stuff we can and can’t live with. Some (like me) are more mechanically sensitive to the engine/transmission while others care about the tech features. The audi virtual cockpit is marvelous but by no means must I have it. I can just live with car play.

To each is own. I’d argue the A4 Ultra is far superior in every which way. Ultra is the same engine, just detuned and FWD. No features are different.

And it’s not $20/month more either, you are forgetting down payments. There is $0 DAS on the A4.

But yes, the Benz badge is nice, and RWD drivetrain is another plus. Wish it still came in the luxury version with the hood ornament.

@mah4546

My sister and a buddy of mine have the Q5 and A4 quattros. I do not doubt Audi’s have one of the very best drivetrains and AWD systems. But without going to technical fanboy about benz vs bmw vs audi, since this is just a lease forum, I disagree that the A4 ultra is “superior in every way”. Forget about the RWD/FWD drivetrain comparison for just a bit.

The A4 ultra is 190HP. It’s 0-60 is 7.1 seconds. That’s as slow as my '96 honda civic. The C300 is 0-60 in 6.1 seconds. If you ever have to pass people in LA traffic and what not, trust me, 1 second is a massive difference in the 0-60 window. That’s like 6-8 car lengths in a drag race. That alone is worth the premium.

I have considered A4’s and A5’s myself, but will never pay for a 190HP Audi. That’s just too slow for LA driving IMHO. The sweet spot is 250hp for cars weighing around 3350-3600lb for typical sports sedans. You can get away with 190hp if the car was in the 2700lb like a Mini Cooper. Those things are pocket rockets around town as I used to have one. Very fun.