Off Topic Landfill

You forgot to add “Earn My Business!!!”
:smiley:

2 Likes

I can get you that low low payment. My broker fee for this rare deal is 25k, payable in advance …

Ok like seriously this thread is becoming a pile of

1 Like

I don’t want to keep clicking on this thread, but I just can’t stop.

Is that in pesos? I live in Tijuana

i wish you didnt hide your plate i was about to steal your identity. Foiled once again!

2 Likes

LUL! I wish I could get plates same day I sign. I didn’t want to reveal the dealership identity :male_detective:

Hello Quentin…
Do you have access to Stelvio deals in Florida? I’m in the market for a 2 yr lease…
Thanks
Matt

Hello Quentin
Do you have access to an Alfa dealer near Vero Beach in Florida?
Im interested in a 2 yr Stelvio Ti lease and would like to use your service…
Matt

Do you know how to read? It clearly states MULTIPLE times that this thread is for reviews only. Contact Quentin with questions. Do not post them here

1 Like

As a matter of fact you could be a car dealer, even if you scream your lungs out denying it. But show me where in this thread did I say or imply that any of the replies here in this thread are left by car dealers?

LOL, ok dude. You win. Feel better?

3 Likes

This is not about winning or loosing, just calling you to back up what you said.

Look out for the law. The fuggin leasehackr sheriffs in town

Because I am not a member of ISIS.

My neighbor asked if I knew of a cheap SUV lease deal available. A day later, no BS, I got an email from a broker I got a quote from five months ago. Unfortunately, the deals include conquest and my friend is NOT currently leasing so not going to get any the deals below:

Also 2018 Kia Optima EX Hybrid with back up camera, allow wheels, Navi, Bluetooth, leather seats and more:
MSRP: $31.6K
$1999 down 36/10 @ $299 including SOCAL Tax or 24/12 at $309 (1999 down) after taxes

Sorry do not know any lease details but if you PM me I can send you his name and text number to ask those questions.

Also sorry to the Forum police if I posted something wrong.

There is a history here, so I will remove your post.

Follow guidelines.

Stick to one post like the remaining brokers. You’re spamming at this point. @Ursus @max_g @jon correct me if I’m wrong.

This is my only market place post. Don’t clog it up please. My others were deleted