Off Topic Landfill

Manual :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:202020202020

Don’t think they put 6MT into loaner fleet since most people can’t drive manual

2 Likes

I swear there was an ex-loaner 330 that was a MT that popped up on here a few months ago, but yes MT loaners are super rare. MTs on BMW / Audi lots are rare enough as is, and I think Audi said they weren’t bothering with the MT version of the A4 / A5 / A6 going forward since nobody is buying them.

I think I know what one your talking about, but it was a base model. Really wanted a well appointed one and one with the Inline 6 too. 4 cylinder wasn’t going to cut it. Good for the next 36 months…

I’ve seen a fully loaded convertible 6spd manual black on black 335 loaner in person. But that was a unicorn sighting back in ‘12 lol

1 Like

Seems like an amazing deal. Can you clarify the sales price and how you got to it from MSRP? Seems like an excellent deal.

@BMW_Dave
Looking for a good deal on a X3 or X5 including Navigation. Thanks

Ok ladies. Don’t you have some deals to work on? Or threatened that I “stole” all the business. Seriously…I helped some people with pricing and some paid me, others didn’t. Back to your lunchables.

I won’t suggest jumping on good deals anymore and promoting the value of a broker. Carry on

your prices were garbage. Learned that after a week here…

Keep it civil, will you?

Did you almost choke on your pb and j with the crust cut off laughing? Thanks ma

He comes across as tough, but he’s a cuddly little fellow at heart

1 Like

More like :joy::+1:

1 Like

Congrats on the car!

Would you mind sharing the details of your deal?

That is great, congrats! How much was due at signing?

Can you give the deal breakdown pls?

Well, maybe show your dealership these numbers…also after posting my initial offer on leasehackr, I sent him a screenshot of what you guys were saying and he gave me a better offer and here it is

Well. 349+ tax + fees.

My deal is better. Just saying. And the ad we have online right now is 299+tax with 2K down + drive offs + FCA returning rebate.
In the end it comes down to the same thing. You have to understand what fees mean and what is included and so on.

Good luck with the forum.

Offer from Glendale Alfa Romeo

That vehicle is in transit.

We can however still do a contract and when the vehicle is available you can pick it up.

For the lease special on that vehicle…

$349 +tax

$0 down

24 months

10k miles

Just fees.

I’ve asked you before - register, if you are dealer.

I’m not a dealer just posting offers 2 dealers emailed me