Off Topic Landfill

You said you “read the bulletins.” Maybe they just appear in your head telepathically.

If they appear at all, I’m guessing they appear in his anus. Now, perhaps, you know why I’m such an SOB or a “prick” as you prefer to describe me. I was a nice guy until I stumbled upon Ursus (I believe Uranus is more descriptive). He actually started it all and, I reacted just like you reacted. I do react negatively when people chastise me for no good reason.

As soon as Ursus gets shown what’s wrong with his posts, he just transfers everything to landfill. Very convenient for him.

That’s exactly what I said in a post 4 or 5 days ago. He can’t stand being wrong and, whenever he is wrong, he does his best to hide. He’s a POS.

Yep. He made a big stink somewhere, got busted, and moved it to landfill. He mentioned in the thread about “keep it clean.” it was clean and I mentioned that in the thread that it was clean, just heavyhanded and to read the landfill. Then he deleted the landfill. I don’t think I’m going to spend much time there anymore.

nice deal. I’m assuming it’s in the shop to put the larger wheels on? also where did they end up mounting the front plate holder?

1 Like

Just roll without it until you get pulled over (if ever). In CT front plates are required and I have yet to be pulled over for my front plateless car. Just keep it in the trunk and say the dealer didn’t install so you’re figuring out options

i’m also clueless as to what to do with my front plate. there is no proper place to put it that wont ruin the look of the car. My previous lease was a challenger and i never put it on and got pulled 2x. IDK what to do i’m at a stall.

I have received a ticket for no front plate in Cali. It is not fun, once you get the ticket. You cannot just zip tie it on, to get a sign off. You will have to prove it is permanently mounted.

I actually ended up building a bracket that I attached to a mounting point on the bottom of the car before they would sign off. $30 to build a bracket, then dump in the garage once I got the sign off, what a waste. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Fullerton Alfa Romeo?

How do you like the Stelvio?

Do you really think this is good deal

I did shop the deal with multiple SD, OC, and LA dealers, and no one was willing to come close. Several would only use inflated MF’s for MSDs, and others wouldn’t discount significantly. Considering the MBFS lease program that I had to work with, I thought it was solid. Thoughts? (Probably need to move response to another thread.)

@krish and @dewarsandsoda - keep your discussions outside of Trophy Garage.

Yes my contract has no such language.

Well…

INT. FEDERAL COURT - DAY

The sun cuts through dust strewn blinds into an otherwise stuffy courtroom. A consortium of men sporting kippahs has gathered around the plaintiff’s table. Behind the defense, some square jawed, blonde attorneys in overly tight suits nodding to rhythmic techno pumping from their iReich earbuds.

BALIFF
All rise, all rise, Judge Rabinovich presiding.

THE END

Well that’s pretty blatantly anti semetic. Also I am guessing you are not a lawyer (let me know what federal court you are admitted to practice in) and maybe think Jews control the weather. Not going to try to sway you with facts, law or precedent. There are more appropriate internet for you than leasehackr.

I am a Russian Jewish immigrant whose family ran from the holocaust (some died) and my family and friends would appreciate this for the joke that it is. Moreover it’s not ANTI-semetic to say that if a minority could sue for anti discrimination it could be Jews. It’s all context, which you seem to disregard in a sprint to push the racist alarm. If you feel you’ve squashed some kind of racist bug here, know that you did no such thing and your sanctimonious accusation is nothing but an empty delivery vessel for your own enjoyment, your own righteousness and for the acceptance of your peers, who here, might say, “yes… good job… we don’t need these type of people here.” And you feel better. Know this, I come from a country with no free speech. Where people were dragged to gulags for an unsubstantiated accusation made by their neighbor. I learned early on that when you accuse someone in a sensitized culture, be damned sure that you’re right, cause you’re wrecking that person. I’m not being dragged to a gulag. But you just told everyone here that I’m an anti-semite. And that has real consequences.

#triggered 2020202020

It doesn’t make your post any less anti-Semitic just because you are jewish yourself. Especially without the context that you provided later.

This thread got strange real quick