Off Topic Landfill

8n5d9

Damn I missed the closing…

Now it’s time to say good bye to all our company…

It’s time for you to take your bath. Stay at the shallow end and be sure to wear a life preserver.

Look at Uranus’ posts… He’s got lots of typos. So many, that they can’t be considered typos.

Of course you didn’t. That’s because you’re infatuated with me.

bwa bwa bwa… cry baby. You sound like Adam Sandler in Billy Madison when he cries to a bunch of 3rd graders that he’s never coming back to school again…never! Now, go find your safe place and have a good cry.

Do you have any specifics on the lease? Raffay and I have had some dialogue toward engaging his services and I’m trying to convince my gf to use him as well.

This is review thread.Contact him directly.

Ah That explains it… sent you a PM this morning. Are you still working on deals or totally down until 10th?

Going anywhere fun? Enjoy your time off.

Hello,
I would like to use your service in the near future…I live in the NY area…Long island specifically,
I’m in the market for a luxury SUV… Land Rover Sport HSC is probably 1st on the list as well as Porsche Cayenne (don’t think that’s happening)
…I don’t know if any of these would be available in the $750 range,with a couple thousand down all in…
Am I totally nuts with a 750 payment on an $85,000 MSRP. I would definitely use your service if you think we can realistically get very close to these numbers…
Matt

Hey Matt,

On the Range Rover Sport, I don’t think that’s happening. I’d look at some of the fully optioned bmw products or the Maserati Levante.

• Q

Hello Quentin
Do you really think we can get close to those numbers($750)with a couple grand down On a nicely equipped Maserati
I would be very interested…
Matt

Hi Benedetto, I’m about to lease a 2018 Volvo V90cc Ocean Race edition in Charlottesville, VA.

Never having leased before, I want to make sure we get the best deal.

I will pay your broker fee upfront if you are available to talk in the next few days. Thanks!

1 Like

This is “review” thread. PM him or get his info from Registered business directory.

1 Like

Where are you getting the bulletins, being that you don’t work at a Volvo dealer?

Nice try on telling me what I can or cannot post. Volvo itself reveals the incentives on the payment estimator, no?

There are sometimes errors and differences between the bulletins. Honestly, I don’t need you to tell me which bulletins to look at, clown.

Who said I’m “getting the bulletins” from somewhere? :rofl:

You said you “read the bulletins.” Maybe they just appear in your head telepathically.

If they appear at all, I’m guessing they appear in his anus. Now, perhaps, you know why I’m such an SOB or a “prick” as you prefer to describe me. I was a nice guy until I stumbled upon Ursus (I believe Uranus is more descriptive). He actually started it all and, I reacted just like you reacted. I do react negatively when people chastise me for no good reason.

As soon as Ursus gets shown what’s wrong with his posts, he just transfers everything to landfill. Very convenient for him.

That’s exactly what I said in a post 4 or 5 days ago. He can’t stand being wrong and, whenever he is wrong, he does his best to hide. He’s a POS.