Off Topic Landfill

No, I’m saying they are not allowed to pass 2% a-plan bonus to the customer, and even if they could, it would not work since they can’t go below 6% off on the selling price. Before a-plan at invoice was enforced they could technically lower selling price by extra 2%, i.e. 10% off agreed + 2% extra based on their future 2% a-plan bonus = 12% off + $3k a-plan cash for the buyer.

I didn’t say the 2% gets passed to the customer. For an A-Plan deal, a dealer would essentially net invoice plus 2% of the base MSRP. A big win for the dealer, and the customer gets invoice - lease incentives - $3,000. Swift wouldn’t have to discount the car as much and the customer gets (probably) a better deal as well.

No idea what you just said and how it relates to the final numbers - they do not get and could not get affected by this 2% dealer bonus. Swift is not involved in pricing the car nor in the deal structure, I would think. So, again I don’t understand the purpose of that sentence (condescending, btw), other than to display your knowledge of internal dealings.

In any case, we should refrain from polluting his thread with this. He advertised his deal, it is what it is.

I agree with you about the 2% commission. Ironically, it was you that mentioned it previously, so I figured it was fair game. It’s a new program as of July 3rd, so Swift may not be aware of it. If he was, then he might see what I was driving at. Yes, it was a bit condescending, but for Swift’s benefit. The payment drops from $368 to $355 and Swift makes a lot more money than the bloodbath that yielded the $368 payment. If his payment is that close than without A-Plan, it’s a great deal. His customers get a great deal with or without A-Plan.

PM me if you don’t want these discussions in someone’s ad thread, okay?

Yes, this is an ad thread, not for discussion. You can ask him privately.

Share the details of your lease

Updated my post with the pricing details and packages included.

1 Like

Great to hear we have someone willing to work the Midwest! Raffay I might be reaching out to you in 12 months once I can sell my 2017 Cherokee to car max and break even.

What were the details on the Acura lease price and conditions?

36 Months/ 15k Miles $570/Mo Drive offs due at signing. Can not replicate.

1 Like

Raffay, do you deal in the Northwest Burbs of Chicago

Raffay, I might be interested in your services for lease/buy (more towards buy I think regarding my circumstance), as long as you are okay that I am located in upstate ny.

Please let me know (you can even reply here) that you are available, and I can shoot you a pm with what I am envisioning. thank you

What dealers did you deal with?

2018 Gmc Terrain
Stock #. JL379827

0 down
274 a month
Sign and drive . All taxes, fees ,DMV fees included

How would I know who aronchi’s dealer contact is? I don’t see how naming a dealer with a car that sm1177 wants is a shitty move. Link re-input.

Reasoning with 3.7" works like with a 2 years old.

Wow. So twisting a username is part of your game, too? Like others (not myself) have done with your username? I think it’s pretty clear who the immature one here is.

Was a typo. But came out funny, no? :slight_smile:

yNiBv8S

1 Like

Sure. To a 13 year old.

1 Like