Off Topic Landfill 5

Ill go one step further when
pitting the A10 vs. a driver with regard to shifting speedšŸ˜
Jeff Gordon Good Luck GIF by Homestead-Miami Speedway

1 Like

And Metamucil will go down better than any burger or beer can ever travel down oneā€™s esophagusā€¦ but taste buds matter.

And while stick size doesnā€™t matter, the stick itself does, at least to some of us :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

as someone right at the half-century mark, might I suggest the metamucil and the burger? Why not have the best of bothšŸ˜

1 Like

In seriousness, I like manual transmissions as well, but it is obviously not an opinion shared with the car buying public. for the average person, and to the stopwatch, an automatic transmission is objectively the superior choice.

None of this will matter soon anyway though, and soon enough those who enjoy ICE vehicles will be like the old codgers 100+ years ago who were complaining about the newfangled things Henry Ford was producing (and how they missed the clip clop of their horses hooves and the defecation coming out the back side versus the smoke out of Henry Fordā€™s contraption :-). )

I will probably be one of those old codgers for a while, but I will adapt like we all willā€¦

2 Likes

All the talk about transmissions, Car and Driver got a 3.9 0 to 60 and a 12.3 1/4 out of a 6 speed SS 1LE, havenā€™t seen faster regardless of transmission.

I would order a manual 1SS 1LE tomorrow if they had same lease numbers as the LT1.

Not sure if this is allowed or if this is the correct thread for this - but this beauty can be in your garage shortly!

Yes, I am selling my 2010 GTR.

Itā€™s not a Friday until Iā€™ve been landfilled.

1 Like

I sell trucks to grown ass men, Iā€™m not too worried about the ev crowd! Theyā€™re way to fancy

1 Like

1 Like

Congrats on your deal. Could you share in MP the email of the dealer?

If anyone wants out of their 4xE pm me depending on what it is Iā€™ll probably pay you for your deposit thanks

@AutoCompanion says his deal is best

Probably an insurance write off soon. The wonderful peaceful protestors will riot and steal that car. Then the dealership files a $100,000 insurance loss instead of $40,000 which is what the car is really worth.

Off topic: Have you seen the news lately in the Bay Area? Both San Francisco and a little suburb city called Walnut Creek got back to back mob looted. They stole a bunch of Louis Vuitton bags. WTF is with these looters and Louis Vuittonā€™s? There Dior and Chanel or even Hermes they can loot, but they always pick either Louis Vuitton or sneakers. It just boggles my mind.

How do you like the jeep now that you have had it a bit? I plan on ordering tomorrowā€¦

Really like 4xe got used to the range and I think it rides nicer on pavement due to higher weight than no EV. No issues at 3500 miles

I did it! Thanks for your input.

this is workable - can you text me details on your finds and what you need from me to price?

(516)945-7684

Thanks
Jay

Can you PM me details?

Iā€™m a local car broker with MotorBreeze down here in South Florida. Are you trying to get out of the VW Atlas lease and into another car or just trying to get out of the lease altogether? You can have the dealer buy it out for you. If youā€™d like, reach out to me and I can help you through the whole process. We donā€™t charge any fees or anything to our customers. Iā€™d be more than glad to assist. Goes for anyone else in here too.

Other car options are the Chevy Traverse or Buick Enclave for the three rows. I wouldnā€™t recommend Jeep at the moment due to the higher lease numbers. As for the more economical side, my Honda CRV numbers will not be beat. Then you also have the Lexus RX350 which has a decent (relative to the market) lease program at the moment.

Please, donā€™t hesitate to ask away! I work with all brands.