Off Topic Landfill 5

You do know most of our generation thinks like AOC right?

Letā€™s not turn this conversation political.

1 Like

I apologize sir

By being around people who are broke and wealthy and then comparing their initial reactions when things occur.

How many of them are failing to maintain their brand new range rovers in a way that causes electrical and software problems?

1 Like
  1. He treats the car like crap. Gets a generic oil change with 89 octane gas

Any car will be unreliable if you donā€™t take care of it donā€™t matter if itā€™s a Toyota or a Range Rover.
If you donā€™t take care of a Toyota even that will go bad quick.

So what youā€™re saying is you do not know anyone with a rangerover that fails to maintain it such that it suffers from electrical or software issues, making this whole discussion moot.

1 Like

Your gonna make me pass out with that long run-on

And some cars are statistically more likely to have issues with the same amount if care, due to manufacture prioritization of part quality and design complexity. Mean time between repairs is a real metric and not everything is designed to the same reliability requirements.

Are Porsche more reliable than Range Rover?( in your opinion)

As a brand, yes. In my personal experience, my range rover was significantly more reliable than my Porsche, but anecdotes donā€™t define a trend.

2 Likes

Aight. Iā€™m convinced this is now a @HersheySweet dedicated burner account to troll.

Curtis-weā€™re on to you bro.

This is just painfulllllll

3 Likes

Bro itā€™s ight not aight
I donā€™t troll. I just donā€™t put the greatest amount of thought behind each of my messages.

Ya donā€™t say?

3 Likes

I would have no reason to troll. Yā€™all teach stuff that should be taught in school rather learning about the male and female reproduction systems

I agree there is a wealth of knowledge here . I will take your advice seriously :heart:

2 Likes

When punctuation matters

4 Likes

Itā€™s good advice either way.

9 Likes

Take a break, will you?

Is insurance dirt cheap where your at? (Considering yā€™all have multiple cars)
Are there any insurance brokers on lease hackr?